Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Merry Christmas and may your holiday be filled with delicious food and loved ones...to help you devour the food! Our Holiday Entertaining Guide can help if you’re still making a Christmas menu. If you’re looking for fun, last minute holiday activities, check out EGGcellent Sugar Cookies, BGE Cake Pops, Santa Hat Brownies, Pig Candy or Holiday Drinks! See you in the New Year EGGheads!

The 17th Annual EGGtoberfest was amazing - here are the highlights Click Here

Whats wrong with you people

Comments

• FoghornFoghorn Posts: 1,859

"...that's homophone, not homophobe. "

Whatever.  You're still a bigot.

XL BGE, Klose BYC, ProQ Excel, Weber Kettle, Firepit, Grand Turbo gasser, and a portable Outdoor Gourmet gasser for tailgating

San Antonio, TX

• Foghorn said:

i right. I mean what did homophones ever do to you? geez this place.

• fishlessmanfishlessman Posts: 16,258
    So if there is no free will then everything is His idea.  He is sort of the idea man.  Wait!!!!??? 

In Little Stephen we trust. 

lets see if this works

Please OH LITTLE STEVEN, please fix the posting on this forum so i dont have to wait for approval......AMEN

• Little StevenLittle Steven Posts: 26,736
    And his mouth was shut. Oh, sorry bit of biblical humour from Billy Connolly there.

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• henapplehenapple Posts: 12,469

fishlessman said:

God's on another thread right now. Try and stay on topic.

are you sure he's not watching this thread too, the internet must take up too much of his time if he has to read every post

I wonder if his fire has ever gone out in the middle of the night or if his briskets have ever turned out a "little dry in the flat part". Just curious

Numbers 29:2

As an aroma pleasing to the LORD, offer a burnt offering of one young bull, one ram and seven male lambs a year old, all without defect.

Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • fletcherfamfletcherfam Posts: 842

@henapple, no way!! He does brisket better than Franklin. :)

There has got to be BBQ in heaven

• henapplehenapple Posts: 12,469
    Then Elijah said to all the people, "Come near to me." So all the people came near to him. And he repaired the altar of the Lord which had been torn down.
    31 Elijah took twelve stones according to the number of the tribes of the sons of Jacob, to whom the word of the Lord had come, saying, "Israel shall be your name."
    32 So with the stones he built an altar in the name of the Lord, and he made a trench around the altar, large enough to hold two measures of seed.
    33 Then he arranged the wood and cut the ox in pieces and laid it on the wood.
    34 And he said, "Fill four pitchers with water and pour it on the burnt offering and on the wood." And he said, "Do it a second time," and they did it a second time. And he said, "Do it a third time," and they did it a third time.
    35 The water flowed around the altar and he also filled the trench with water.
    36 At the time of the offering of the evening sacrifice, elijah the prophet came near and said, "O Lord, the God of Abraham, Isaac and Israel, today let it be known that You are God in Israel and that I am Your servant and I have done all these things at Your word.
    37 "Answer me, O Lord, answer me, that this people may know that You, O Lord, are God, and that You have turned their heart back again."
    38 Then the fire of the Lord fell and consumed the burnt offering and the wood and the stones and the dust, and licked up the water that was in the trench.
    39 When all the people saw it, they fell on their faces; and they said, "The Lord, He is God; the Lord, He is God."
    1 Kings 18:30-39

Old Testament Ozark Oak.
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • FoghornFoghorn Posts: 1,859

"There has got to be BBQ in heaven"

Duh.  Why do you think Little Steven has so many eggs.

Wait, we've got to stop this nonsense.  There's no way Canada is heaven.

XL BGE, Klose BYC, ProQ Excel, Weber Kettle, Firepit, Grand Turbo gasser, and a portable Outdoor Gourmet gasser for tailgating

San Antonio, TX

• SmokeyPittSmokeyPitt Posts: 5,137
    edited June 2013

Foghorn said:

i right. I mean what did homophones ever do to you? geez this place.
    I'm have an irrational an persistent fear of homophones.  I'm a homophonephobe.   I don't like there kind, and I'm not afraid to express that hear. 

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg wing. 
    2014 Wing King's Apprentice
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 9,784
    Smokey, your not getting anything write with what you right.
  • Little StevenLittle Steven Posts: 26,736
    .Smokey, your not getting anything write with what you right.
    Wright again Eggselsior

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 12,251

Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo

• JohnInCarolinaJohnInCarolina Posts: 1,609
    If the world is something you accept rather than interpret, then you're susceptible to the influence of charismatic idiots.

Currently in Okinawa, Japan
  • AcnAcn Posts: 596
    New Egging Music:

Beef on Bun, from The Gates BBQ Suite by Bobby Watson

LBGE

Pikesville, MD

(bump)

Q:  Where does the sun go at night?  (I'm scared)

A: The Sun doesn't go anywhere; it sits there in the middle of the solar system.

What is happening is that the Earth is an enormous ball that is turning. The Sun's light is shining on the Earth all the time, and whichever side of Earth is facing the Sun is experiencing "day". As the Earth keeps turning the side that was in the sunlight turns away from the Sun and the Sun appears to go down. But the Earth keeps turning, and soon the Sun "rises" and it is daytime again.

• cazzycazzy Posts: 6,531
    I was going to make a specific thread for this, but it's actually the perfect place.

What's wrong with people?

What's wrong with a 23 year old throwing away a 40 million dollar job and a dream career? Wow, what a damn idiot. If you don't trust him, do what every other effing human being does and stop talking to him, or punch him in the face (unless you're a Brown).

No, you execute this fool, smash your phone and surveillance equipment...but don't destroy the video tape like Belichick taught you? Fools!!
    Just a hack that makes some shitty BBQ...
  • LitLit Posts: 3,135
    Its mega maid. She's gone from suck to blow.
  • LowflyerLowflyer Posts: 729
    At what point did he think "this is a good idea"?
  • FurallFurall Posts: 103
    No kidding, I wonder how many times he has thought that exact statement in his head. You think he will get life?
    Lowflyer said:
    At what point did he think "this is a good idea"?
    After the 1st shot.  Like every other multi-million dollar youngin', he thought he was bigger than the law and untouchable.
    Furall said:No kidding, I wonder how many times he has thought that exact statement in his head. You think he will get life?
    I think he will get a life term, but will end up serving 20-30 years.  It just depends how pre-meditated they make it.  Seeing how he left with a gun, then went to pick him up from his house, the prosecutors will make a case that he had every intention to murder him that morning.  
    I watched some of the arraignment. Sounds like he did in fact plan it. Not to mention the text from Odin to his sister isn't doing him any favors. You hit the nail on the head about being above the law. Did you see him in court?
  • I have Gronkowski on my fantasy team so he's gonna see more balls from Brady. I'm an optimist and try to find the bright side. Yea for Team Cap'n Crunch!

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  Named the most dangerous city in America by the F.B.I. three years running.

whoever that team is that passed him up in the draft is probably thanking their lucky stars

Think he will be ok after they cut on him all offseason?

whoever that team is that passed him up in the draft is probably thanking their lucky stars

In most of my mocks he has been going pretty high due to gronks uncertainty.
    I wouldn't have drafted Aaron anyway. Too much of a crap shoot with Gronk and a two tight end system. Sure he would have gotten you a big week here and there, but he'll screw you most other weeks.
    Kellen Winslow will be big the 1st half of the season. Most importantly, anendola gets a bump assuming he can stay healthy
  • GQuizGQuiz Posts: 668
    Tebow is gonna play tight end... BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

XL BGE; Schertz TX by way of Stow OH. #egghead4life
  • Charlie tunaCharlie tuna Posts: 2,191
    This was great....image
    006.JPG
    2832 x 2128 - 2M
    GQuiz said:
    Tebow is gonna play tight end... BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    That's hilarious.  I guess it finally sunk in the only place he's gonna QB is Canada or arena.