Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Help persuading my right hand

To allow me to buy a big green egg. I've tried to convince shalonda(see I named my hand after a black person, no racism here)

But so far she says no. I want to spend $1000 like the rest of you so I can be cool. Thoughts on how to talk her into it?
P's the more I drink whiskey, the more you people become attractive. I think my left hand will be called can tex or mountaindewbass. Leaning towards mdb so I can make mdb kiss a black person(right hand)

Comments

• td66snrf
    td66snrf Posts: 1,821
    Keep an eye on craigslist. They're rare and go fast out here but I've bought a couple this way with no regrets. Good luck!
    XLBGE, LBGE, MBGE, SMALL, MINI, 2 Kubs, Fire Magic Gasser
  • Fortoday
    Fortoday Posts: 94
    The X is on the back of my hand.. I can't click it. My hand is a sort of computer device. You think you take great picture.. My hand takes even better ones
  • Chubbs
    Chubbs Posts: 6,929
    Fortoday said:

To allow me to buy a big green egg. I've tried to convince shalonda(see I named my hand after a black person, no racism here)

But so far she says no. I want to spend $1000 like the rest of you so I can be cool. Thoughts on how to talk her into it?
    P's the more I drink whiskey, the more you people become attractive. I think my left hand will be called can tex or mountaindewbass. Leaning towards mdb so I can make mdb kiss a black person(right hand)

You are a moron
    Columbia, SC --- LBGE 2011 -- MINI BGE 2013
  • Mama Roneck
    Mama Roneck Posts: 386
    Come on @Fortoday!  Don't let these folks criticism get you down.  We know you're capable of being a much better troll and we need you to be better.  But you're not there yet.  Cen-Tex has offered some good constructive advice, but right now your material wouldn't even work in a middle school lunchroom. Remember, a great forum needs a great troll.  Chin up and keep at it!  
    Mamaroneck
  • Eggcelsior
    Eggcelsior Posts: 14,414
    CLAP YOUR HANDS!
    But I feel so lonely
    CLAP YOUR HANDS!
    But it won't do nothing
    CLAP YOUR HANDS!
    But I have no money
    CLAP YOUR HANDS!
    Are you up to something?
    CLAP YOUR HANDS!
    Where's my milk and honey?
  • Fortoday
    Fortoday Posts: 94
    IM NOT A TROLL. Im a goblin..different breed.
  • Charlie tuna
    Charlie tuna Posts: 2,191
    Just ignore any post he makes -- hasn't made much sense thus far -- and i don't think i could learn anything from this clown.  He is like a cancer in our forum..  My $ .02 
  • NEWB_IN_NOLA
    NEWB_IN_NOLA Posts: 135
    CLAP YOUR HANDS! But I feel so lonely CLAP YOUR HANDS! But it won't do nothing CLAP YOUR HANDS! But I have no money CLAP YOUR HANDS! Are you up to something? CLAP YOUR HANDS! Where's my milk and honey?
    "Yeah"
    "America has only three cities: New York, San Francisco, and New Orleans. Everywhere else is Cleveland." -Tennessee Williams