Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
April showers bring...National BBQ Month! Are you ready for a month full of briskets, pulled pork and chicken wings? We hope so, because it’s almost here! Keep an eye out for some of our favorite BBQ recipes we’ll be sharing with you throughout the month of May.

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Whats wrong with you people

Comments

• FoghornFoghorn Posts: 2,250

@nolaegghead: different scenery in your Deep South. I'll grant you the PBR but you lost me with the dickies qnd hangin' wheat.

I didn't see him in South Africa at the World Cup. I guess we didn't travel in he same circles.

XL BGE, Klose BYC, ProQ Excel, Weber Kettle, Firepit, Grand Turbo gasser, and a portable Outdoor Gourmet gasser for tailgating

San Antonio, TX

·
  • GQuizGQuiz Posts: 680
    hapster said:

GQuiz said:

@hapster, great shot! I'm craving some Woodford.

Thanks...

And sorry, if you don't happen to have any nearby :)

Have a midterm tomorrow for Org Theory. Gonna need those last two brain cells. Maybe I crack open the Eagle Rare after class. Cheers!

XL BGE; Schertz TX by way of Stow OH. #egghead4life
    ·
  • nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 13,679
    Foghorn said:
    @nolaegghead: different scenery in your Deep South. I'll grant you the PBR but you lost me with the dickies qnd hangin' wheat.
    I didn't see him in South Africa at the World Cup. I guess we didn't travel in he same circles.
    You just don't recognize David Beckham at age 17. It's ok, he understands.

·

Foghorn said:

Now it makes sense. I was wondering what that FIFA symbol had to do with that pic.

XL BGE, Klose BYC, ProQ Excel, Weber Kettle, Firepit, Grand Turbo gasser, and a portable Outdoor Gourmet gasser for tailgating

San Antonio, TX

·
    Foghorn said:
    Foghorn said:

Now it makes sense. I was wondering what that FIFA symbol had to do with that pic.
    Don't tell Posh Spice, but he gets around... ;)

·
    She knows.

San Antonio, TX

·
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 10,992
    edited June 2013

84 and hooooomid here in NY. Lucky we only get this kind of humidity for 2-3 weeks a year. I've lived in the south (the deep kind) and California, but I'll take our fall leaves and reasonably local skiing any day.

BTW, the only people I consider real racists these days (besides MDB of course), are fans of that professional football team in Washington DC.

Why are you hating on DC United fans? At least our team isn't named after a crappy energy drink.
    ·
  • FortodayFortoday Posts: 94

"You're not a troll...
    Just dopey."

Nailed it.  Trolls put some thought into it.  Fortoday's studied nonchalance and casual anger are verbal masterpieces compared to MDB's thoughtless ravings.

I do like that mullet, though!

Yeah, that's a sweet, sweet mullet.  If I recall correctly, that particular style is called "Camero".  Business in front, party in the back. 

Aww thanks. I think we had a moment. Now Piss off. I think I'm having a lion king moment over here
    ·
  • Amazing how stupidity breeds stupidity. One thing my parents taught me early in life was to know when to shut up. Since apparently yours did not teach you that, let me invite both @Fortoday and @Mountaindewbass to shut the hell up!
    LBGE 2013, SBGE 2014, Mini 2015
    Columbus IN
    ·
    But talking about hell is my best way of communication
    ·
  • Fortoday said:
    "You're not a troll...
    Just dopey."

Nailed it.  Trolls put some thought into it.  Fortoday's studied nonchalance and casual anger are verbal masterpieces compared to MDB's thoughtless ravings.
    I do like that mullet, though!
    Yeah, that's a sweet, sweet mullet.  If I recall correctly, that particular style is called "Camero".  Business in front, party in the back. 

Aww thanks. I think we had a moment. Now Piss off. I think I'm having a lion king moment over here

studied non-chalance and casual anger? =)) i think even you would admit he is giving you a ton of credit. 2-3 funny comments do not a troll make. you are going to have to step it up. we've been graced with one of the finest on here and you are not even in the medal round at this point. where is the nuance? The pitting of people against each other with carefully studied (for years) observation of their hot buttons only to unleash them at the perfect time. Politics, religion, gay rights? c'mon man- we need you here but so far it's been weak name calling and fart jokes. be better. you need to be smarter (I know you r a Phd and all your family r dr's and surgeons but we really need you to step it up). ;)

·
  • thetrimthetrim Posts: 1,018
    Hey @Mickey.... Mini are for old men known to covort w/ other old men all the while wearing a tartan skirt....  And you can't cook anything on them

Oh wait, I own a mini.

Disregard first paragraph

=======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14
    Tampa Bay, FL
    ·

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  Named the most dangerous city in America by the F.B.I. three years running.

We invented the U.A.W. and carjacking!

·

·

he's not a troll. i'm just telling him how to be. he doesn't bother me. he as potential to be funny....but he's not now

·
    My left hand is now named can tex. Time to watch road house
    ·
  • Fortoday said:
    My left hand is now named can tex. Time to watch road house

that was funny (and I love that movie). Better already.

·
    I'm offended...having lost two hands (hard to count them without fingers anymore) to Road House back in '89.  My insurance is terrible so my prosthetics are just a couple of noodly appendages. :sadface:

·
    Nola types with his nose. Seeing him get food on and off the egg by clutching things between his elbows in Salado was inspiring.

Not surprisingly, he is very adept at the "bite the whiskey bottle, invert, and chug" maneuver.

San Antonio, TX

·
    Thank you, Foghorn.  We homo sapiens are nothing if not extremely adaptable.  I'd like to thank my ancestors going back to homo habilis 2.3 million years ago.  If not for their perseverance (and bad decisions prior to reproduction), I'd be the protein part of a roulade on a dolphin surf n turf. 

I still have my feet (not to neglect the noodly appendages) and they are also adept at whiskey bottle inversion.

·
    sthoot...mmy nothse is ruunninnngz...

·
  • Mama RoneckMama Roneck Posts: 355
    Thanks @The_Cen-Tex_Smoker for holding fortoday's feet to the fire and demanding higher standards.  This forum deserves only the best from our trolls.  Give us scathing takedowns and clever ripostes or go home!  If I wanted fart jokes, I'd listen to my 10 year-old.
    Mamaroneck
    ·
    I'm no troll. I'm a pretty princess
    ·
  • ZaltydogZaltydog Posts: 63
    edited June 2013
    Speaking of the South,  how should I egg the  'coon that I trapped last night in my entry way.

Photo should be here. Did not work correctly.

He had taken up residence in the space between my chimney and interior wall.  I am thinking slow roasted and then a hat for the winter.

·
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 10,992
    Let me get this straight. Nola is basically Stephen Hawking with a foot fetish.
    ·
  • ZaltydogZaltydog Posts: 63
    edited June 2013
    Sorry for the screwed up post. Trying to fix it...   partially fixed now.
    ·
  • fishlessmanfishlessman Posts: 16,777
    henapple said:
    What do consider the "deep south"?
    boston on down
    :D
    ·
  • Mama RoneckMama Roneck Posts: 355

henapple said:

boston on down

I reckon you might be right, 'ceptin our baseball team's called them Yankees.
    Mamaroneck
    ·
  • fishlessmanfishlessman Posts: 16,777
    henapple said:
    boston on down

I reckon you might be right, 'ceptin our baseball team's called them Yankees.
    hate to tell you this but, theres no real yankees south of boston any more
    :)) they should change their name outa respect
    :D calling themselves yankees is like the nfl allowing the redskins
    ·

"hate to tell you this but, theres no real yankees south of boston any more"

So, when I got visit my in-laws on Cape Cod this Sunday should I tell them that?  Or do you really mean to include all of Massachusetts?  That's as far north as I go so I just want to know how to truly catagorize the natives.

San Antonio, TX

·