Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re halfway through National Barbecue Month and loving every minute of it. We hope you’ve had some time to try out some new recipes and enjoy a few old favorites as well. If you’d a couple tips on smoking meat, check out our Smoking Basics Publication. For delicious recipes, try Justin Moore’s BBQ Shrimp, Greg Bate’s BBQ Dr. Pepper Chicken, Bobby Flay’s Chicken Thighs or Dr. BBQ’s new Maple Brined Pork Chops. Need dessert? Finish off your meal with some Planked Twinkies. Have a great rest of May & get ready for some fun summer happenings!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Table Covers

For Father's Day, my wife surprised me with a granite topped table. I recall many moons ago someone posted a link to a guy who makes custom covers that are very durable...does anyone still have that info or anyone they recommend to make one??
·

Comments

• ChubbsChubbs Posts: 5,070
    Don't recall exactly but for some reason Coverworks is coming to mind. @Bowhunr has one I believe
    Columbia, SC --- LBGE 2011 -- MINI BGE 2013
    ·
  • LTAFlynEggLTAFlynEgg Posts: 84
    Look at Lowes, they have a large selection of gas grill covers that will fit over egg tables built to near "standard" size. For the price works great.
    ·
  • brownbwbrownbw Posts: 111
    Got mine from amazon. It was like $25.
    Auburn, AL
    ·
  • MrCookingNurseMrCookingNurse Posts: 4,031
    http://coverworks.nakedwhiz.com

this guy does the custom stuff

LBGE & SBGE (big momma and pat)
    ·
  • Thanks for the responses. Coverworks was the place I was thinking of. Cheers!

·
  • GATABITESGATABITES Posts: 1,067
    speaking of covers - lets see the new table!!! 
    XL BGE 
    Joe JR 
    Reisterstown, MD
    ·
  • TUTTLE871TUTTLE871 Posts: 1,316
    Got mine at SAMs paid about 25 bucks for it and the thing is a beast. I almost went the custom route but decided my cover is off more than on so don't waste the money.

"Hold my beer and watch this S##T!"

LARGE BGE DALLAS TX.

·