Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

New BGE Owner - thanks forum! (Lots of photos of first cooks)

Options
After years of what I thought was successful grilling on a Weber (my naive 20's); and in need of a new grill, I splurged for myself on a Big Green Egg.

In the few short months of owning an egg, I have felt as though food nirvana somehow found me through the cosmos.... as it was destiny to go through the adventure known as life with this new green friend.

My cooks have gone from good to outstanding.  Everything cooked on the egg has been tremendously successful, thanks mostly to this kick ass forum.

I've lurked here on the forum running up to the purchase to be educated on the ways of the egg.  I fell lucky to have all these great people providing great useful information.

From pizza to steak to cedar plank salmon to pulled pork; everything has been a winner.

I'm in love.

Thanks BGE Forum.

BGE in the ATX

Comments