Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OBR update and surprise.

henapple
henapple Posts: 16,025
We're nearing our deadline for our operation bbq relief drive. We're at $2260.

We have arranged a BGE eggcessory raffle. For each $25 donated one ticket will be thrown in the pot. $50 - 2 tickets, $500-20 tickets and so on. All previous donations will apply.

1st place
$100 Ceramic Grill Works gift certificate
Grid extender
Baking steel... Your size choice.
Amazing Smoker
Two Dickies shirts.. Competition bbq style

1st runner up
Grid extender
$50 amazon gift card

2nd runner up
Grid extender

Names will be drawn by OBR and passed on to me so donation amounts remain confidential. Prizes will be shipped separately. Drawing after July 25th.

We have done well and can continue to add to our gift for disaster victims. Thanks to those that have donated and to those that are going to. We have an opportunity to really help a great organization which helps people.

Special thanks to the sponsors :
Ceramic Grill Works
Baking Steel
Outdoor Bbq Extras
Amazing smoker products
Dickies (centex)

Please consider the plight of the folks OBR helps and how our gift can help this 100% donation run charity group. We are an incredibly blessed group of eggers... Let's be a blessing to those in need. Let's show our generosity to OBR as we do to each other.

As a bonus... Anyone in my traveling journeys for the next 6 months will receive 5 free bags of Ozark Oak.

If anyone would like to add prizes to the auction please pm me.

God Bless

Henapple
Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 

Comments