Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Goodbye central Texas

2»

Comments

• We use "It sucks to be you." It's the updated version of my Dad's favorite way of telling me to stop feeling so sorry for my privileged self. He would rub his thumb and index finger together next my ear and say, "Can you hear that? That's the sound of the world's smallest violin playing 'My Heart Bleeds For You.'"
  • TexanOfTheNorth
    TexanOfTheNorth Posts: 3,951
    My dad would just say "shut up or I'll give you something to really cry about". Of course, back then, a little physical violence was acceptable.  ;)
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Well, "spa-Peggy" is kind of like spaghetti. I'm not sure what Peggy does different, if anything. But it's the one dish she's kind of made her own.
    We'll, delivering Ozark Oak has been great this week.

Spice rub
    Head Country rub/sauce... $20 bonus
    New wardrobe
    3 great meals
    Time with friends
    Met 2 new friends

Thanks guys

@Girl_on_grill... Sorry i missed you. Hope you feel better. Next time I expect... er, request a loaf of bread.
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • travisstrick
    travisstrick Posts: 5,002
    You forgot the bills I have you, asshat
    Be careful, man! I've got a beverage here.
  • henapple
    henapple Posts: 16,025
    You pimp slapped me for Ozark...

I may have forgotten.. I had 8 beers before I got there . I thought you got the lump free. Maybe that last margarita put me over the edge.
  • henapple
    henapple Posts: 16,025
    I like asshat... Will use that tomorrow
  • BYS1981
    BYS1981 Posts: 2,533
    Botch said:

Went to a couple tech schools in Wichita Falls.  Hope you carry a small firearm for the cockroaches!  

I too went there.. I wouldn't go back if I was paid to do so.
  • Eggcelsior
    Eggcelsior Posts: 14,414
    henapple said:
    I like asshat... Will use that tomorrow
    Captain asshat?