Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re so close to Thanksgiving that we can taste it and we’re ready to help you prepare the most delicious Thanksgiving feast you’ve ever cooked! Check out our Turkey Cheat Sheet for turkey tips, our Thanksgiving page for turkey recipes, and our Holiday Entertaining Publication for all other Thanksgiving needs to help you make this the best Thanksgiving yet! PS. Don’t forget about breakfast Thanksgiving morning either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Rubs and Sauce exchange - African Peri Peri Chicken Breasts

paqmanpaqman Posts: 1,876
edited June 2013 in Poultry
This is my second cook using the rubs I received from @double

This time we used the African Peri Peri rub.  Wow!  Incredibly good.

400F raised indirect for 1 hour.

Entrepreneurs are simply those who understand that there is little difference between obstacle and opportunity and are able to turn both to their advantage. •Niccolo Machiavelli

• nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 17,195
    so nice, I like!
    This is my signature line just so you're not confused.
    Large and Medium BGE, Kamado Joe Jr., smoker with a 5k btu AC, gas grill, fire pit, pack of angry cats, two turntables and a microphone, my friend.
    New Orleans, LA - we know how to eat 

• doubledouble Posts: 1,214
    @caliking did you manage to find some?
    Lynnwood WA
  • calikingcaliking Posts: 7,320
    @paqman: great plate. That Peri Peri rub sounds better each time I see you use it.

@double: left Seattle today, and ended up not having time to go exploring (building a tower of cupcakes for a 1 year old's bday party was more important). I did find some on Amazon, so I think I will get some from there. Thanks for your help though.

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
  • Looks very good

1 Large Big Green Egg
     1 Weber Kettle
     1 Weber Weber Smokey Mountain 18"
     1 Long Horn Off Set
     1 Bradley Smoker
     1 Weber Silver Gasser
     1 Weber Smokey Joe Small
     1 Orange Thermapen
  • AviatorAviator Posts: 1,548
    Looks very good

@cajunEH, where is the egg in your sig?

Large and Small BGE, and a baby black Kub.

And all the toys to make me look like a Gizmo Chef.

Chattanooga, TN.