Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
April showers bring...National BBQ Month! Are you ready for a month full of briskets, pulled pork and chicken wings? We hope so, because it’s almost here! Keep an eye out for some of our favorite BBQ recipes we’ll be sharing with you throughout the month of May.

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Whats wrong with you people

Comments

• FortodayFortoday Posts: 94
    I wish MDB would come back and say more controversial stuff. I haven't had to go to any other forums for entertainment for a few days now
    ·
  • AviatorAviator Posts: 1,519
    Fortoday said:
    I wish MDB would come back and say more controversial stuff. I haven't had to go to any other forums for entertainment for a few days now

You are no better. You are entertainment fodder too.

Large and Small BGE, and a baby black Kub.

And all the toys to make me look like a Gizmo Chef.

>:)

Chattanooga, TN.

·
  • mountaindewbassmountaindewbass Posts: 1,730
    edited June 2013
    A
    ·
  • GriffinGriffin Posts: 6,768
    I honestly think the ship has sailed on the "keep Austin weird". Now it's a bunch of people that all look the same trying to be different, wearing old clothes and drinking pbrs.

Richardson, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings

·
  • nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 13,679
    Griffin said:
    I honestly think the ship has sailed on the "keep Austin weird". Now it's a bunch of people that all look the same trying to be different, wearing old clothes and drinking pbrs.
    Yeah, it's been 23 years since I lived in that area.  I've heard the drag worms have overstayed their welcome.

·
    @dlk7 - now we're talking.  I'm a bourbon fiend.  When can I come over?

·
  • Griffin said:
    Yeah, it's been 23 years since I lived in that area.  I've heard the drag worms have overstayed their welcome.
    It's all still there. Just have to look a little harder. Trust me, you wanna get weird.....it's all here. I like it better. We've grown up and still have the seedy underbelly.

·
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 10,996
    henapple said:

Keep Austin weird. Saw a cowboy... Full regala get out of a Smart Car.

That having been said... Haven't we all said stupid **** that we regret. Paula Deen getting dropped for something she said years ago. America has turned into a bunch of whiny asses.

Better than being a diabetic with racist comments.

Just a stick a butter!
    ·
  • egger aveegger ave Posts: 580
    Keep Austin weird. Saw a cowboy... Full regala get out of a Smart Car. That having been said... Haven't we all said stupid **** that we regret. Paula Deen getting dropped for something she said years ago. America has turned into a bunch of whiny asses.
    Better than being a diabetic with racist comments. Just a stick a butter!
    I resemble that remark being a diabetic Texan who has occasionally said something stupid. There is no forgiveness these days with technology that never forgets and can recall every utterance, tweet, email, conversation and text. Just ask our friends at the IRS, NSA, State department, DOD, EPA and Paula Deen.
    1 Large BGE, 1 Mini BGE, 1 Minimax BGE, Original wife and 4 dogs living in the heart of BBQ country in Round Rock Texas. "Friends don't let friends cook with propane"
    ·
  • dlk7dlk7 Posts: 997
    @dlk7 - now we're talking.  I'm a bourbon fiend.  When can I come over?
    You are welcome any time you are in the Nashville area.  If you come up this way, we can invite Henapple over too.  I'll try to convince him that Rockwood lump is as good if not better than his beloved ozark oak.

Two XL BGEs - So Happy!!!!

Waunakee, WI

·
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 13,985
    Griffin said:

Take it easy on the PBR's...

@dlk7... Gonna shout at you in a few days for the rockwood... I should have plenty of Ozark Oak..
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
    ·
  • GriffinGriffin Posts: 6,768
    @henapple I figured that would result in a comment from you. ;)

Richardson, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings

·
    Not a hipster.. Just old. I can't believe PBR's made a comeback.
    ·
  • Ryan_g0ffRyan_g0ff Posts: 4
    I sadly moved to Florida from Pennsylvania and it is humid at least 10 out of the 12 months. It is just ridiculous how hot it gets. 
    ·
  • GrannyX4GrannyX4 Posts: 1,439
    Ryan_g0ff said:
    I sadly moved to Florida from Pennsylvania and it is humid at least 10 out of the 12 months. It is just ridiculous how hot it gets. 

But remember, you don't have to shovel it! ;;)
    Every day is a bonus day and every meal is a banquet in Winter Springs, Fl !
    ·
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 10,996
    GrannyX4 said:

Ryan_g0ff said:

At least we get to throw snowballs!
    ·
  • GrannyX4 said:

Ryan_g0ff said:

Overrated.

·
  • The Cen-Tex Smoker Posts: 8,574

But remember, you don't have to shovel it!

Overrated.

I concur!
    LBGE 2013, SBGE 2014, Mini 2015
    Columbus IN
    ·
  • Charlie tunaCharlie tuna Posts: 2,191
    Been there-done that --- i'll take the humidity and when the humidity gets too bad, there is something called Air conditioning!! :)]
    ·
  • MrCookingNurseMrCookingNurse Posts: 3,985

The Cen-Tex Smoker

But remember, you don't have to shovel it!

Overrated.

I concur!

I love the weather in Mississippi, and my financially less fortunate neighbors, white, black, red, yellow, or even purple.

LBGE & SBGE (big momma and pat)
    ·
  • I like 100 degrees with 100 percent humidity. Lucky to live in North Florida/South Georgia.
    "If you have the means, I highly recommend it." - Ferris Bueller
    ·
  • CAT SellerCAT Seller Posts: 205
    Wow, 10 pages deep..... If this gets much longer, I am going to have to purchase the cliff notes from someone.
    If it ain't a CAT, it's a dog!!! 2 LBGE's & BGE Backyard Chef Edition Cart
    ·
    The south us humid
    Racist remarks mdb
    A thorough pounding of said remark maker
    The fishing channel
    Griffin hates pbr hipsters
    Evidently 50 year old Canadians like to throw snowballs.
    ·
  • CAT SellerCAT Seller Posts: 205
    So, Do i have to pay for that? 92 here in the deep south today.
    If it ain't a CAT, it's a dog!!! 2 LBGE's & BGE Backyard Chef Edition Cart
    ·
  • Charlie tunaCharlie tuna Posts: 2,191
    Water temperature 81 degrees, air temperature 81 degrees, humidity 81 percent, PARADISE!image
    ·
    nice...catch anything?

·
  • Nature BoyNature Boy Posts: 8,334
    On our tour de evacuation we have stayed in TN, KY, TX, VA, west VA, illinois, and Florida... Why would you live anywhere with hot heat and humidity. Lol im dying here.
    It may be moist here in Northern Virginny, and we do have a few hot summers, but most of the year is very comfortable. And we don't have to worry so much about forest fires, tornadoes, tsunamis, earth quakes, hurricanes and the like.

Cheers
    Chris
    DizzyPigBBQ.com
    Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
    Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
    ·