Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Spreading the love this Valentine’s Day with your EGG? Virginia Willis’ three course menu is perfect for a date night! February is also National Chocolate Lover’s Month, so don’t feel guilty if you’ve been cooking a little more dessert than usual on your EGG. If you’re looking for something a little more savory than chocolate, try some Roasted Chicken Flatbread or Pork Tenderloin with Honey Mustard.

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the History of the EGG Museum and the Culinary Center too!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Dear @Mrcookingnurse and @Eggcelssior

I'm sure ya'll have been thanked and rightfully so by a lot of satisfied and delighted buyers (not to forget the dealer in TX?) I just wanted to give you another one!  With (only) having a med this is a GREAT addition for me.  I am excited that CGW has the Med SG available now and can't wait to have that someday. For me the Egg is a luxury and putting down another $140 on the CGW SG would be hard to pull/explain.  This is perfect for me.  Thank you again. Cue action shot:imageimage
MBGE in Charleston

Comments

• RLeeperRLeeper Posts: 480
    I agree! I am very appreciative of their efforts on the group buy!
    Extra Large, Large, and Mini. Tucker, GA
  • billsmebillsme Posts: 42
    Well said and great looking cook!
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 12,092
    Looks fantastic! I'm glad you like it.
  • SpaightlabsSpaightlabs Posts: 975
    Fine looking cook, and nice capture of the flora and prayer flags isn the background!!
    Centennial, CO
    Unless I'm hunting, then Lord knows where.
  • JamieoroJamieoro Posts: 180
    Totally agree! Digging the grid extender!
  • GogogordyGogogordy Posts: 460
    The graciousness of MCN and Eggscelsior to help strangers enjoy this enhancement is wonderful, and as a fellow MEDIUM owner has all but eliminated my regret for not buying the LARGE! LOL

Enjoying mine immensely.
    When I'm not Eggin', I'm scootin'   Eggin' and 'cueing from Temecula Ca; an hour from San Diego, an hour and five minutes from Palm Springs, and an hour and a half from Los Angeles (yeah, right. With THAT traffic?)
  • SkiddymarkerSkiddymarker Posts: 7,369
    Well done guys! Thanks
    Delta B.C. - Vee-Gan: old Indian word for poor hunter. 
  • BrotherEggBrotherEgg Posts: 95
    I'll add my thanks here as well. It arrived Saturday. It's installed and ready to go. Great addition to the Egg. Many thanks.

Steve

_______________________________________________________________________________
    Large BGE, PSWoo3, 13"CI grid, Grid Extender, Weber Genesis B Gasser/BGE Storage Cabinet
  • Hokie_SmokerHokie_Smoker Posts: 558
    Eggscelsior even took it a step further for me.  The post office lost my package but Eggscelsior put me in contact with Jeff at Outdoor BBQ Extras and he sent me a replacement package.  A great product and even better customer service.  Thanks guys for putting this together, hope I can return the favor some day.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Johnson, Navin R... Sounds like a typical bastard.

Belmont, NC