Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Chuck Roast and veggies

Options
bigphil
bigphil Posts: 1,390
Had a 4/5 pound chuck roast in the freezer thawed out over night. This morning i started getting veggies ready and went a little over board for it all to fit in my aluminum pan so looking around i decided to use the broiling pan from my storage box in the kitchen . i Rubbed the roast with some black bart's and raising the steaks rub added red onion ,broccoli , cauliflower and green pepper along with some red skin potatoes all drenched in some EVO and tree hugger from tasty licks and mixed up a little better than bullion to start off the juice in the pan  .Cooking at 325 Dome indirect on the XL shooting for a 4:30 dinner .If you look close you can see the chuckie  buried in the veggies 
Large Big Green Egg , XL Big Green Egg . BBQ Guru, Weber Kettle, Weber Q grill for road trips.

Comments