Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Ran out of room

TjcoleyTjcoley Posts: 3,422
edited June 2013 in EggHead Forum
Had to pick up a new storage container for my Eggcessories.  Probably should have gotten the bigger one for future growth, but if I move the lump up into the shed with the other twenty bags I'll be good for a while.  Just wanted to have some closer to the Egg.

Comments

• Charlie tunaCharlie tuna Posts: 2,191
    Looks like you should have just gone with a one car garage ! ;)
    ·
  • BrownieBrownie Posts: 1,022
    You will just have to keep the egg running longer to help cut down on the extra lump.
    :D
    ·
  • nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 14,269
    I see you have one of those bug salt zapper thingies... cool.

·
  • TjcoleyTjcoley Posts: 3,422
    The Bug A Salt is a blast (pun intended) to use.
  • CharlieTNCharlieTN Posts: 177
    Tj, I think I'm headed that way as well.  Seems like I'm always picking up something to go with the egg. Starting to look for storage methods already and I've only had my LBGE for a month or so.
    ·
  • Que_n_BrewQue_n_Brew Posts: 560
    I have never seen that bug gun...hilarious. I looked it up on amazon and read the 1st review from the Houston Fisherman. I was laughing so hard, I had to share. http://www.amazon.com/SKELL-INC-Original-Salt-Gun-BS61/dp/B00AB88UDA/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1372018955&sr=8-1&keywords=bug+a+salt
    PROUD MEMBER OF THE WHO DAT NATION!
    ·
  • TjcoleyTjcoley Posts: 3,422
    There was a thread on here a couple weeks ago about the Bug A Salt.  Once I read the thread, I ordered one that night.