Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re so close to Thanksgiving that we can taste it and we’re ready to help you prepare the most delicious Thanksgiving feast you’ve ever cooked! Check out our Turkey Cheat Sheet for turkey tips, our Thanksgiving page for turkey recipes, and our Holiday Entertaining Publication for all other Thanksgiving needs to help you make this the best Thanksgiving yet! PS. Don’t forget about breakfast Thanksgiving morning either!

If you missed the 17th Annual EGGtoberfest here are the highlights Click Here

Chuck Roast and veggies

bigphilbigphil Posts: 1,378
Had a 4/5 pound chuck roast in the freezer thawed out over night. This morning i started getting veggies ready and went a little over board for it all to fit in my aluminum pan so looking around i decided to use the broiling pan from my storage box in the kitchen . i Rubbed the roast with some black bart's and raising the steaks rub added red onion ,broccoli , cauliflower and green pepper along with some red skin potatoes all drenched in some EVO and tree hugger from tasty licks and mixed up a little better than bullion to start off the juice in the pan  .Cooking at 325 Dome indirect on the XL shooting for a 4:30 dinner .If you look close you can see the chuckie  buried in the veggies 
Large Big Green Egg , XL Big Green Egg . BBQ Guru, Weber Kettle, Weber Q grill for road trips.

Comments