Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Who’s ready for football and tailgating? We are! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are great to bring to a tailgate, or cook at home if you’re entertaining friends during a game. If you need an easy breakfast recipe, these Sticky Buns are the way to go. If you’re looking for a fan favorite with bacon, try these Double Pork Sliders. We can’t wait to kick off another fall full of tasty food!

Coming to Atlanta for EGGtoberfest? Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340 - NOTE we are CLOSED on Saturday OCT 10th for EGGtoberfest.

Built a table today

Nothing fancy just a new home for my egg.
image.jpg 241K
image.jpg 271.3K

• shtgunal3shtgunal3 Posts: 2,902
    Looks good osprey

LBGE,SBGE, and a mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .

• BotchBotch Posts: 3,488
    Nice!  I see your gasser to the right, covering itself in shame...
    Live fast, die young, and leave a well-marbled corpse.  
    Ogden, Utard.  
  • CANMAN1976CANMAN1976 Posts: 1,565

Good job man.... wish I had  put some tile in my countertop like you did:(

Hows ya gettin' on, me ol ****

Kippens.Newfoundland and Labrador. (Canada).
  • CharlieTNCharlieTN Posts: 177

Looks good.  Now get out there and use it.  :-)

• thebaronthebaron Posts: 23

I feel the same way as you about adding some tile. A good friend of mine just added some to his existing table, said it took about an hour.

All is not lost... :)

• OspreydogOspreydog Posts: 90
    Got it organized and ready for some ribs this afternoon. Someone posted a pic of their table and put an umbrella on it that they had stored, so I remembered I had one in my shop I could use also. Now I can't post a pic but it's just an umbrella.
  • CajunEggHeadCajunEggHead Posts: 189
    These tables are nice some are gorgeous to say the least but when I made mine it was harder to clean out the ash JMO
     1 Large Big Green Egg
     1 Weber Kettle
     1 Weber Weber Smokey Mountain 18"
     1 Long Horn Off Set
     1 Bradley Smoker
     1 Weber Silver Gasser
     1 Weber Smokey Joe Small
     1 Orange Thermapen
  • TurtleCreekTurtleCreek Posts: 140

I didn't build one into my table, I just added some felt 'feet' to a 16"x16" tile.  Some times I need it close to the egg, other times I need it on the prep side ... works great that way.  
  • GK59GK59 Posts: 501
    Nice Job . Like the inset tiles.

Smitty's Kid's BBQ

Bay City,MI