Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Open letter to @nolaegghead

Options
henapple
henapple Posts: 16,025
Dear nola

You leave for two months without letting us know if you're dead or alive and then you drop back in with your fancy shmancy cooks with names I can't pronounce and have no idea what they are. Please stop typing in cajuneeze and speak Amuricun.

I hate your face.

Love,

Henapple

PS... Did you ship me that free food processor?
Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 

Comments

• nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    "chill yer tits" loverboy.  I ain't cookin' no haughty fancy pants stuff, I actually just swill cold soup outta the can and steal all these pictures from that "other" food site. 

Yeah, I got it packed and boxed up, it's going out Monday. 

Later ya lump delivering Santa
    Options
    "chill yer tits" loverboy.  I ain't cookin' no haughty fancy pants stuff, I actually just swill cold soup outta the can and steal all these pictures from that "other" food site. 

Yeah, I got it packed and boxed up, it's going out Monday. 

Later ya lump delivering Santa
    i'll take one too!  I will PM you my address!
    Just a hack that makes some $hitty BBQ....
  • bigphil
    bigphil Posts: 1,390
    Options
    @nolaegghead is buying everyone on the forum a food processor WOW!!!!!! there really is a Santanolaegghead
    Large Big Green Egg , XL Big Green Egg . BBQ Guru, Weber Kettle, Weber Q grill for road trips.
  • nolaegghead
    Options
    hahah...he meant food saver.  I have like three of them.  And no, we want a second for a spare!

I do have an extra KA mixer I'll trade someone something for it.  It's one of those bowl screws into the bottom ones.  White.  We upgraded to one o them fancy-pants elevator bowl models.
    edited June 2013
    Options
    hahah...he meant food saver.  I have like three of them.  And no, we want a second for a spare!

I do have an extra KA mixer I'll trade someone something for it.  It's one of those bowl screws into the bottom ones.  White.  We upgraded to one o them fancy-pants elevator bowl models.
    I will send you a Dell PC.  I just upgraded the operating system to Windows ME.    B-)
  • nolaegghead
    Options
    haha last think I need is more junk computers...and ME...you're showing your inner computer geek - worst operating system ever.
    Options
    haha last think I need is more junk computers...and ME...you're showing your inner computer geek - worst operating system ever.
    i thought anything windows was the worst wait till windows version 12.15692-1/2 comes out 
    Large Big Green Egg , XL Big Green Egg . BBQ Guru, Weber Kettle, Weber Q grill for road trips.
  • nolaegghead
    Options
    bigphil said:
    i thought anything windows was the worst wait till windows version 12.15692-1/2 comes out 
    I got sick of Windows crashing on me. So a few years back I went to unix.  Mac.  It meant I had to buy my own computer because my shop frowns on being "different".
    Options
    bigphil said:
    I got sick of Windows crashing on me. So a few years back I went to unix.  Mac.  It meant I had to buy my own computer because my shop frowns on being "different".
    you know what they say once you go Mac you wont go back 
  • cazzy
    cazzy Posts: 9,136
    edited June 2013
    Options
    bigphil said:
    bigphil said:
    you know what they say once you go Mac you wont go back 
    Or you can just own both.   ;)
  • nolaegghead
    Options
    We have 3 macs and 4 windowz 'puters.  But the macs get used the most.