Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Who Got a Window Decal From Rick G? Let's see it!

@Rick_G made a thread last month about his new window decal and a few of us wanted them.  Here's the link:

http://eggheadforum.com/discussion/1152322/check-out-my-new-window-decal#latest  

Here's mine:

(In Context)

(Close-Up)

Let's see yours!

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  Named the most dangerous city in America by the F.B.I. three years running.

We invented the U.A.W. and carjacking!

·

Comments

• JaredMDJaredMD Posts: 59
    Oh man that looks awesome.. I missed the buy!
    XL BGE - Baltimore, MD
    ·
  • JaredMD said:
    Oh man that looks awesome.. I missed the buy!
    Rick's a great guy.  PM him.  I'm sure he can help you out.

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  Named the most dangerous city in America by the F.B.I. three years running.

We invented the U.A.W. and carjacking!

·
  • @rickG, i want one!!!!  details please.  since your only 10 miles from my house, ill come and get it...
    ·
  • hondabbqhondabbq Posts: 1,219

Still waiting on mine.

Winnipeg, Manitoba.

Welcome to the wonderful world of Motley Brew.

·
  • SSN686SSN686 Posts: 2,972
    edited June 2013

Have a GREAT day!

Jay

Brandon, FL

·
  • SkiddymarkerSkiddymarker Posts: 7,074
    @SSN686 - That is cool, I really like it - says the same thing without being a billboard. To each his own. 
    Delta B.C. - Vee-Gan: old Indian word for poor hunter. 
    ·
  • Rick GRick G Posts: 166
    Hondbbq...Whats the name?  All of them went out in the mail.  Last couple went out on Monday of this week. 
    ·
    Looks Great Bob!!

If there is enough interest I might be able to get another order together.  
    ·
    Damian...I am shocked you have not got the decal yet.  I hope the delay is just because its going to Canada and not that its lost.  If its not there in the next week let me know and I will get another one in the mail to you.  Sorry about the delay.  Kinda concerned because yours went out with the first batch...
    ·
  • thetrimthetrim Posts: 1,088
    SSN686 said:
    @ssn686 ; Do you live near Lithia, FL or have you been around the FishHawk area?  I think I've seen you driving here..
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14
    Tampa Bay, FL
    ·
  • fletcherfamfletcherfam Posts: 873
    I got one, will try to post on Monday. I actually got it to put in the wall in my office at work
    ·
  • shtgunal3shtgunal3 Posts: 2,902
    thetrim said:
    SSN686 said:
    @ssn686 ; Do you live near Lithia, FL or have you been around the FishHawk area?  I think I've seen you driving here..

I was thinking that looked like an Alabama license plate.

LBGE,SBGE, and a mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .

·
  • SSN686SSN686 Posts: 2,972

Morning thetrim:

I live in the Bloomingdale area (off of Bell Shoals, south of Bloomingdale) and drive on Boyette/Fishhawk occasionally. 

Have a GREAT day!

Jay

Have a GREAT day!

Jay

Brandon, FL

·
  • ekuapaekuapa Posts: 128
    SSN686 said:
    Where can i get one like this?!
    Southaven, MS.
    BGE L
    ·