Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope you had a hoppy Easter and are ready to spring into warm weather cooking mode! There’s nothing better than spending time outdoors with the sweet aroma of fresh cooked Ribs. Baseball season is also underway, so it's the perfect time to try out some chicken wing variations! We have Jamaican Jerk, Lemon Pepper, Fired-Up Wings and even a Whiskey Onion and Chicken Steak if wings aren't your thing. Bon appetit!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Deactivate an account

2»

Comments

• LowflyerLowflyer Posts: 745
    I mean why does everyone feel the need to chime in???? (Its a forum) Beating a dead horse here!!! Ohhhhhh Shittt--- let the flames begin. Haha, I know what's coming just had to say it after a few bourbons... Let the cartoons begin, beat it, beat it!!!!
    ·
  • MrCookingNurseMrCookingNurse Posts: 3,971
    Lowflyer said:

I mean why does everyone feel the need to chime in???? (Its a forum) Beating a dead horse here!!! Ohhhhhh Shittt--- let the flames begin. Haha, I know what's coming just had to say it after a few bourbons... Let the cartoons begin, beat it, beat it!!!!

The guy asked for us to chime in. Look on page one. There's about 3 suggestions on how to fix his account issues. Real suggestions.

The guy keeps poking the bee give himself.

LBGE & SBGE (big momma and pat)
    ·
  • Just having a lot of stress right now. Maybe ill step away from the forum world for a few days till I get my head in straight

I understand. I'm always a racist douche when I'm stressed. A few days away will make it all better.

·
  • Seriously MDB. This is a cooking forum. Just lay low for a bit, keep quiet, reflect on mistakes, and put up some good cooks again. I would be willing to bet every person on here has said some stuff they wish they could take back, myself included. Life is tough. Think about your words and your beliefs. If nothing has changed then only share your cooks and not your beliefs. Good luck man!
    LBGE 2013, SBGE 2014, Mini 2015
    Columbus IN
    ·
  • hapsterhapster Posts: 6,580

Just having a lot of stress right now. Maybe ill step away from the forum world for a few days till I get my head in straight

Quite possibly the smartest thing you've said in days, if not weeks.
    ·

Lowflyer said:

The guy asked for us to chime in. Look on page one. There's about 3 suggestions on how to fix his account issues. Real suggestions.

The guy keeps poking the bee give himself.
    I'm just throwing in my worthless .02 that means nothing to noone. This is for entertainment proposes only before I pass out...
    :D
    ·
  • FortodayFortoday Posts: 94
    edited June 2013
    What a loser. Maybe it's his time of the month. I just checked mr female nurse is right, there were suggestions on there yet he still continued to be a titty baby for no apparent reason
    ·
  • cazzycazzy Posts: 7,352
    edited June 2013
    The guy asked for us to chime in. Look on page one. There's about 3 suggestions on how to fix his account issues. Real suggestions. The guy keeps poking the bee give himself.
    Calm down killa, the sarcasm was thick with that one.   :P

This whole thread was kinda funny...especially the not knowing the password to turn off notifications.  Password Reset tool FTW!  

It all has become entertaining though.  I'm well passed the angry zone and am just enjoying the continuous foot in mouth moments.   :D
    Just a hack that makes some $hitty BBQ...
    ·
    Sure is good entertainment when all is asleep but ol boubon butt here 8-X
    ·
  • Lowflyer said:

I'm up and still mad at it. :))

·

Lowflyer said:

I'm up and still mad at it. :))
    That's it!!! Another Booker will be POURED!!!
    ·
    Grave mistake made: Booker=128pf.
    Just finished bottle I've been nipping off of. Wiff = not happy tmrw. B-)
    ·
  • hapsterhapster Posts: 6,580
    My poor bottle of Double Oak has been left in the dust...

Good thing they open at 9am tomorrow. Maybe I'll catch one before they're sold out.
    ·
  • cazzycazzy Posts: 7,352
    Okay, are yall drinking this stuff straight?  I'm not a drinker, so i'm just trying to get up to speed so I'm prepared for when I turn 21 next summer.
    Just a hack that makes some $hitty BBQ...
    ·
  • Man this forum is fun when I'm on the west coast. I am normally asleep for all this good stuff.
    LBGE 2013, SBGE 2014, Mini 2015
    Columbus IN
    ·
    I drink Lites, I slam bourbon w a Lite back.. I know, immature, but its the way I pour.. Wiff turns in early, I show ass in front of no one but myself and the forum.... $-)
    ·
  • BYS1981BYS1981 Posts: 1,819

Man this forum is fun when I'm on the west coast. I am normally asleep for all this good stuff.

Westside!

lol
    ·
  • AviatorAviator Posts: 1,519
    So who is @fortoday?

Large and Small BGE, and a baby black Kub.

And all the toys to make me look like a Gizmo Chef.

>:)

Chattanooga, TN.

·
  • JRWhiteeJRWhitee Posts: 2,582
    Aviator said:
    So who is @fortoday?
    Our resident Troll, not sure he has an Egg as he has never posted a cook.

Large BGE 2006, Mini Max 2014 
    Founding Member of the Green Man Group cooking team.
    Johns Creek, Georgia

·
  • Charlie tunaCharlie tuna Posts: 2,191
    Oh Boy the "EGGHEAD HEAD OF POLICE" is back.  mountainbewbass, please post the method to "deactivate an account" when you find out.  It's good to know, just as another forum member here got fed up with Facebook.  When it ain't fun, why put up with it!!  This type of crap is what drives many positive and active eggers away from sharing the information MOST of us come here for.  Of course there are a few that come here to stir crap !!
    ·
    I cook
    image.jpg 70K
    ·
  • chromerdonchromerdon Posts: 15
    Bye Bye rude dude. Coolies to you and have a good day Lol 
    ·
  • bo_mullbo_mull Posts: 307
    Fortoday said:
    I cook

=))

Cleveland, TN.

LG BGE, PSWOO2, Stoker WIFI.

·
  • AviatorAviator Posts: 1,519
    Fortoday said:
    I cook
    Dont believe you. There is no food.

Large and Small BGE, and a baby black Kub.

And all the toys to make me look like a Gizmo Chef.

>:)

Chattanooga, TN.

·
    Still no food. Green egg is not my main cooking device
    ·
    Still no food. Green egg is not my main cooking device The attached pic is my main cookware
    image.jpg 125K
    image.jpg 47.8K
    ·
  • I'm sorry, but "a gluten for punishment"? That's just funny.
    "If you have the means, I highly recommend it." - Ferris Bueller
    ·
  • Que_n_BrewQue_n_Brew Posts: 557
    JRWhitee said:
    Anybody know? I'm not closing the MDB account, I'm closing another one
    The Fortoday account?  :))

=))
    PROUD MEMBER OF THE WHO DAT NATION!
    ·
    Ill even have to agree with that =))
    ·