Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s that time of year again-time to hop on out to your backyard for an EGG hunt. If you’re lucky, you’ll only have to search as far as your patio! Planning on cooking Easter Sunday? Check out our Easter Menu. If you’re looking for a sweet treat to enjoy with the whole family, try at least one of our sweet treats, if not both: Grilled Peeps & Carrot Cupcakes. Lastly, if you’re having company, our Pinterest page has lots of ideas for entertaining. We hope you have an EGGstra tasty holiday!

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Who Got a Window Decal From Rick G? Let's see it!

@Rick_G made a thread last month about his new window decal and a few of us wanted them.  Here's the link:

http://eggheadforum.com/discussion/1152322/check-out-my-new-window-decal#latest  

Here's mine:

(In Context)

(Close-Up)

Let's see yours!

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  Named the most dangerous city in America by the F.B.I. three years running.

We invented the U.A.W. and carjacking!

·

Comments

• JaredMDJaredMD Posts: 59
    Oh man that looks awesome.. I missed the buy!
    XL BGE - Baltimore, MD
    ·
  • JaredMD said:
    Oh man that looks awesome.. I missed the buy!
    Rick's a great guy.  PM him.  I'm sure he can help you out.

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  Named the most dangerous city in America by the F.B.I. three years running.

We invented the U.A.W. and carjacking!

·
  • @rickG, i want one!!!!  details please.  since your only 10 miles from my house, ill come and get it...
    ·
  • hondabbqhondabbq Posts: 1,085

Still waiting on mine.

Winnipeg, Manitoba.

Sledder, Quadder, Rock and Roller, Big Green Egg Smoker.

·
  • SSN686SSN686 Posts: 2,953
    edited June 2013

Have a GREAT day!

Jay

Brandon, FL

·
  • SkiddymarkerSkiddymarker Posts: 6,475
    @SSN686 - That is cool, I really like it - says the same thing without being a billboard. To each his own. 
    Delta B.C. - Vee-Gan: old Indian word for poor hunter. 
    ·
  • Rick GRick G Posts: 166
    Hondbbq...Whats the name?  All of them went out in the mail.  Last couple went out on Monday of this week. 
    ·
    Looks Great Bob!!

If there is enough interest I might be able to get another order together.  
    ·
    Damian...I am shocked you have not got the decal yet.  I hope the delay is just because its going to Canada and not that its lost.  If its not there in the next week let me know and I will get another one in the mail to you.  Sorry about the delay.  Kinda concerned because yours went out with the first batch...
    ·
  • thetrimthetrim Posts: 903
    SSN686 said:
    @ssn686 ; Do you live near Lithia, FL or have you been around the FishHawk area?  I think I've seen you driving here..
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14
    Tampa Bay, FL
    ·
  • fletcherfamfletcherfam Posts: 867
    I got one, will try to post on Monday. I actually got it to put in the wall in my office at work
    ·
  • shtgunal3shtgunal3 Posts: 2,902
    thetrim said:
    SSN686 said:
    @ssn686 ; Do you live near Lithia, FL or have you been around the FishHawk area?  I think I've seen you driving here..

I was thinking that looked like an Alabama license plate.

LBGE,SBGE, and a mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .

·
  • SSN686SSN686 Posts: 2,953

Morning thetrim:

I live in the Bloomingdale area (off of Bell Shoals, south of Bloomingdale) and drive on Boyette/Fishhawk occasionally. 

Have a GREAT day!

Jay

Have a GREAT day!

Jay

Brandon, FL

·
  • ekuapaekuapa Posts: 72
    SSN686 said:
    Where can i get one like this?!
    Southaven, MS.
    BGE L
    ·