Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

How do you get Forum help?

Options
I've been trying to logon to this forum with my iPad without any success. I keep getting the following screen. I've done a search and checked the FAQ's and posted on the forum questions site but I haven't been able to find a solution.

When I try to get in touch with the support team from the BGE site I get this.

Delivery to the following recipient has been delayed:

support911@eggheadforum.com

Message will be retried for 1 more day(s)

Technical details of temporary failure:
The recipient server did not accept our requests to connect. Learn more at http://support.google.com/mail/bin/answer.py?answer=7720
[(0) eggheadforum.com. [72.32.43.20]:25: Connection refused]

Does anyone here know how to get to support.

Comments

• Foghorn
    Foghorn Posts: 9,842
    Options
    Apparently not.

XXL BGE, Karebecue, Klose BYC, Chargiller Akorn Kamado, Weber Smokey Mountain, Grand Turbo gasser, Weber Smoky Joe, and the wheelbarrow that my grandfather used to cook steaks from his cattle

San Antonio, TX

• BrotherEgg
    BrotherEgg Posts: 95
    Options
    A bit disappointed but no big deal. I thought I heard that some of you viewed this site on their phone so I thought it was enabled for mobile devices. I can still get on with the tablet as a guest.

_______________________________________________________________________________
    Large BGE, PSWoo3, 13"CI grid, Grid Extender, Weber Genesis B Gasser/BGE Storage Cabinet
  • ChokeOnSmoke
    ChokeOnSmoke Posts: 1,942
    Options

As far as I can tell, there is no forum help.  I had a major forum email issue a while back and tried to get a hold of someone/anyone for many weeks.  Never got anyone and never got any help.
    Packerland, Wisconsin

• The Cen-Tex Smoker
    Options
    This place is devoid of help. Usually the tech savvy guys help others out. Why don't you try posting your actual problem as the title to a thread and see if someone can help you out. I've never seen a problem that didn't get solved. I'm on my iPad right now so I know it works. It will not format posts though. It's all one run-on sentence with no spacing or paragraphs.
    Keepin' It Weird in The ATX FBTX
  • Carolina Q
    Carolina Q Posts: 14,831
    Options
    Have you tried calling BGE? Or emailing Bruce? If he doesn't know, I'm sure he can find out - or at least register your complaint with "someone".

Last contact I had with him was about a year ago. Email at the time was: bruce.bohannon@biggreenegg.com

I hate it when I go to the kitchen for food and all I find are ingredients!                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

• The Cen-Tex Smoker
    Options
    Rob.damico@biggreenegg.com is the guy who runs the forum. It'd start there.
    Keepin' It Weird in The ATX FBTX
  • BrotherEgg
    BrotherEgg Posts: 95
    Options
    Thanks guys. Emails sent.

_______________________________________________________________________________
    Large BGE, PSWoo3, 13"CI grid, Grid Extender, Weber Genesis B Gasser/BGE Storage Cabinet
  • Mud Pig
    Mud Pig Posts: 489
    Options
    Works on my iPhone. Make sure you are on the mobile site.