Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Where's my post? I was censored!!!!

Options
So when I make a post here and I quote someone there is a box in the lower screen saying someone needs to approve my post.  Uh, ok.  Only problem is they NEVER SHOW UP.  EVER.  

Last post I made was a long one for me trying to help a newbie out.  If this is how its going to be I will leave.  I've tried to work with this forum over the years and love to egg and share and all.  I don't mind someone reviewing all my posts.  But post it.  And if you don't then tell me why.

That is all.

Am I the only one this happens to?  Or does this happen to everyone?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Strongsville, Ohio

Yes.  I own a blue egg!  Call Atlanta if you don't believe me!
[I put this here so everyone knows when I put pictures up with a blue egg in it]

Comments

• Austin  Egghead
    Austin Egghead Posts: 3,966
    Options
    I got that message tonight while trying to post the pizza cook.  Go over to drafts and copy and paste that into a new discussion.  What a PIA this forum is sometimes! X(
    Large, small and mini now Egging in Rowlett Tx
  • Richard Fl
    Richard Fl Posts: 8,297
    Options
    I have had it happen a few times recently.  Think it is a software problem.  Here is how I get around it.  Type just "test" in message block, post c omment and then go edit it and the message gets posted.  It works for me. 
  • TexanOfTheNorth
    TexanOfTheNorth Posts: 3,951
    Options
    @fiver29... It has probably happened to all of us at least once. FYI, the post never gets approved. I agree with you that it is frustrating.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Well, "spa-Peggy" is kind of like spaghetti. I'm not sure what Peggy does different, if anything. But it's the one dish she's kind of made her own.
    Options
    I'm not going anywhere. Just really frustrating! Thanks for the work arounds all. I'll make it work one way or another!
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Strongsville, Ohio

Yes.  I own a blue egg!  Call Atlanta if you don't believe me!
    [I put this here so everyone knows when I put pictures up with a blue egg in it]

• SmokeyPitt
    SmokeyPitt Posts: 10,490
    Options
    Agreed...I don't know if it completely random; but it seems like when it happens I am usually including a link or a picture.  I'm guessing a notification gets sent to someone...probably the same someone that is supposed to approve new member requests :)

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg.