Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

2013 Eggs by the Bay Eggfest....

2»

Comments

• This is a R2Egg2Q deep frying Samosa's We just loved them.
    ·
  • R2Egg2QR2Egg2Q Posts: 1,652
    edited June 2013
    We're glad you liked the samosas Richard! That was Ricky cooking the samosas. Too much hair on that arm to be me. I think my chicken & shallots wok cook roasted off the hair on my arm ;)

Here's a samosa pic from a test run we did a couple weeks ago:
    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Thanks for stopping by Richard! It was good to meet you & your wife.

Thanks to Smitty & the whole EBTB crew & volunteers for putting on a great Eggfest!
    XL, Large, Small, Mini Eggs
    Bay Area, CA
    ·
  • thechief96thechief96 Posts: 1,908
    Looks like you had another great eggfest Smitty. Sorry I missed it but my son and wife had there official wedding in Hawaii on June 9th. See you next year
    Dave San Jose, CA The Duke of Loney
    ·
  • SMITTYtheSMOKERSMITTYtheSMOKER Posts: 2,399

Hello Dave,

We missed you and Michelle this year.

-SMITTY     

from SANTA CLARA, CA

·
  • AlligatorAlligator Posts: 35
    Awesome eggfest, my wife and I both really enjoyed it.  This was the first eggfest that we attended.  Any chance I could get the chinese bbq pork recipie R2Egg2Q? (we took a flyer but lost the flyer, doh!)  Also I am interested in the korean bbq that was on the table almost across from you.

Overall very nice eggfest, I appreciate the work put into it!
    ·
  • Hello Dave,

We missed you and Michelle this year.

Hey Smitty- You in the shop next week? TFJ and I will be in Santa Clara Monday around 3 ish. Would love to stop in and say hello. I'll bring you a little TX care package.

·

Since the shop is closed during the week just give me a time and I will make sure I'm there with bells on.  Monday at 3?  

-SMITTY     

from SANTA CLARA, CA

·
    Eggfest recipes will be posted on website under "Eggfest recipes", look for them around July1st.

-SMITTY     

from SANTA CLARA, CA

·
  • BYS1981BYS1981 Posts: 2,055
    awesome.. I've been a flake in the past, but next eggs by bay fest in down for.. and my daughter will be 3.. before that it's hard to travel too far LOL.
    ·