Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
With winter in full gear, we’re enjoying all the awesome photos of EGGs in the cold weather. Stay warm with some of our favorite Dutch oven recipes: Chicken & Dumplings, Chili Con Carne and BLT Soup.

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

If you want a thread to die, the best thing to do...

Is start a new discussion to reverse bump it, or pmub it. 

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg wing. 
2014 Wing King's Apprentice
·

Comments

• BigWaderBigWader Posts: 572

hmmmm.... never thought of that.  Good idea

Large BGE

·
    You could also post needlessly elsewhere to keep pushing the other thread down

Large BGE

·
  • I just got to say to myself "STFU!" Every comment is a bump.

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  Named the most dangerous city in America by the F.B.I. three years running.

We invented the U.A.W. and carjacking!

·
    today in Toronto the weather is finally heating up... patio time!!!

Large BGE

·
  • GriffinGriffin Posts: 6,697

What you shouldn't do is start a thread about making a thread die cuz somebody could come along and link back to what you are talking about.

http://eggheadforum.com/discussion/1141522/whats-wrong-with-you-people#latest

Oops...like I just did.

:))

Richardson, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings

·
  • mountaindewbassmountaindewbass Posts: 1,711
    :-c
    ·
  • SmokeyPittSmokeyPitt Posts: 5,612
    Griffin said:

What you shouldn't do is start a thread about making a thread die cuz somebody could come along and link back to what you are talking about.

Oops...like I just did.

You are right...I should have just kept my intentions quiet!  Fortoday already bumped it.  Oh well...if it survives the day it should make for interesting reading Friday night! 

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg wing. 
    ·
    You got a point there, once the booze starts flowing it should get wheels off. It sure was an interesting read this morning. I wasn't even aware of that thread.

Richardson, Texas

·
  • SmokeyPittSmokeyPitt Posts: 5,612
    edited June 2013
    Griffin said:
    You got a point there, once the booze starts flowing it should get wheels off. It sure was an interesting read this morning. I wasn't even aware of that thread.
    I know...based on the time of day, there was a 50% chance Cen-Tex was sober when he responded!  Wait until he sees it tonight! 

<edit>
    Wait, he mentioned he had lunch with @Henapple.  OK, there was a 2% chance Cen-Tex was sober. 

·
    I think the only chance was if he ran into a dry county unprepared.

Richardson, Texas

·
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 13,263
    Unprepared... Just bought the Brute cooler... We'll stocked. 35 at Salado is a parking lot... Might go to Mickey's, fire up the mini and drink beer.
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
    ·
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 10,250
    @henapple, how is the brute? I think I'm between that and the New Orleans basketball team one.
    ·
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 13,263
    I'll let you know in a few days... Just got it.
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
    ·
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 10,250
    Fill it up with ice and PBR and see how it does in 90+ heat. That's what I need to know for milk delivery. Well, and beer storage.
    ·
  • Griffin said:

Oops...like I just did.

You are right...I should have just kept my intentions quiet!  Fortoday already bumped it.  Oh well...if it survives the day it should make for interesting reading Friday night! 

Oh it will survive for Friday night fun fest....... >:) although it's gotten kind of weird and sad. But i still think it has legs once the bourbon kicks in.

·
    henapple said:
    Unprepared... Just bought the Brute cooler... We'll stocked. 35 at Salado is a parking lot... Might go to Mickey's, fire up the mini and drink beer.

You can't get from Austin to Dallas on 35 without running into a parking lot at some point or another. lately its been Salado and just north of Waco (past Belmead) Safe travels.

Richardson, Texas

·