Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Got All Fancy Last Night

Options
Griffin
Griffin Posts: 8,200

I feel like I've been neglecting the Mini lately. Not giving it the love it needs. Mrs. G said she had to work late last night, so go ahead and eat with out her. I didn't feel like doing anything elaborate that might interfere with the game, so I kept it simple. Even kept my drinking simple. Wasn't fancy, but it hit the spot. :)

Rowlett, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings

Comments

• Griffin
    edited June 2013
    Options

nm

Rowlett, Texas

• SmokeyPitt
    SmokeyPitt Posts: 10,490
    Options
    You cut the spiral in them...that's pretty fancy!  

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

• Griffin
    Options
    I like the extra surface char, plus it fills out the bun easier and holds condiments better. :D

Rowlett, Texas

• TexanOfTheNorth
    TexanOfTheNorth Posts: 3,951
    Options
    Griffin said:
    I like the extra surface char, plus it fills out the bun easier and holds condiments better. :D
    +1
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Well, "spa-Peggy" is kind of like spaghetti. I'm not sure what Peggy does different, if anything. But it's the one dish she's kind of made her own.
    Options
    did you drop some charcoal in your bourbon?
  • TexanOfTheNorth
    TexanOfTheNorth Posts: 3,951
    Options
    brycos said:
    did you drop some charcoal in your bourbon?
    Those must be wood chunks that he's pre-soaking for the cook!
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Well, "spa-Peggy" is kind of like spaghetti. I'm not sure what Peggy does different, if anything. But it's the one dish she's kind of made her own.
    Options
    =)) No, my brother gave me those rocks for Christmas. Keep em in the freezer and drop them in a drink to cool it off but not water it down. Charcoal, wood chunks, you guys are the greatest. :))

Rowlett, Texas

• Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,674
    Options
    Did you steam the buns?
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• Griffin
    Options
    No, that would have involved another dish to clean and another step. Just threw them on the Mini for a coupla seconds to warm them up a bit and get them toasty.

Rowlett, Texas

• SmokeyPitt
    SmokeyPitt Posts: 10,490
    Options
    Whiskey stones.  I want my whisky cold, but damn it I don't want it watered down! 

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg.