Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s time to kick back, relax and enjoy the aromas of fresh smoked meat as we sail towards summer. Not sure what to smoke? Try Down & Dizzy Pork Shoulder or Smoked Spanish Chicken. Now that Spring is in the air, it's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Whats wrong with you people

Comments

• SkinnyVSkinnyV Posts: 1,193
    edited June 2013
    MDB take a rest..... You started the day with a dumb post and have followed it up with 4 newtopics.

You messed up... Log off and go relax.

You are still young right? .... We will chalk it up. We have all screwed the pooch... Just not on a public forum with my picture attached to my name.

Only my circle of friends or a small group knew of my big f- ups. Its a new age
  • hapsterhapster Posts: 3,438
    SkinnyV said:

MDB take a rest..... You started the day with a dumb post and have followed it up with 4 newtopics.

You messed up... Log off and go relax.

You are still young right? .... We will chalk it up. We have all screwed the pooch... Just not on a public forum with my picture attached to my name.

Only my circle of friends or a small group knew of my big f- ups. Its a new age

Boo!!! Hiss!!!

I'm sure MDB got a little more steam left in his shovel...
  • MrCookingNurseMrCookingNurse Posts: 3,621
    Yea boss, if anyone wants this thread to die it should be you! 

LBGE & SBGE (big momma and pat)
    Mods... Implement that user created topic kill switch.User can kill thread at any time.

I've needed it before on other boards....it happens. No harm no foul
    Oh noooos.... MDB new avatar. Meltdown coming soon?
  • mountaindewbassmountaindewbass Posts: 1,525
    I don't regret my post, it didn't come across the way I intended but that's what you get when you digitally talk with people, interpretation. I obviously hurt people otherwise there would be no reason for name calling..and that's what I'm sorry for. I'm not racist or hate black people, I'm just not a fan of people who don't have ambition. If I saw this in another group..ill say it again. But I'm surrounded by the African American community and with in my community there is a small percentage that have given up on life and it pisses me off that people would give up so easily. I think it's because I try to help but it's as if they don't want help, there happy about living on the streets or stealing pain meds to sell them on corners. I ache for these people, but I just need to accept sometimes that they are content and if there content then I should be to. Again this is my job, government pays me to work with the 2 percent of Americans that suffer from depression and or suicidal and homicidal ideation. But nonetheless I'm done with this posting after this dot.
    edited June 2013
    Another fine example of my wasted tax dollars 

EDIT: My tax dollars are wasted paying you to be an incompetent social worker. 

• hapsterhapster Posts: 3,438

I don't regret my post, it didn't come across the way I intended but that's what you get when you digitally talk with people, interpretation. I obviously hurt people otherwise there would be no reason for name calling..and that's what I'm sorry for. I'm not racist or hate black people, I'm just not a fan of people who don't have ambition. If I saw this in another group..ill say it again. But I'm surrounded by the African American community and with in my community there is a small percentage that have given up on life and it pisses me off that people would give up so easily. I think it's because I try to help but it's as if they don't want help, there happy about living on the streets or stealing pain meds to sell them on corners. I ache for these people, but I just need to accept sometimes that they are content and if there content then I should be to. Again this is my job, government pays me to work with the 2 percent of Americans that suffer from depression and or suicidal and homicidal ideation. But nonetheless I'm done with this posting after this dot.

While helping those who seem unable to help themselves is noble work, and kudos for undertaking it; it seems as though you might be better suited dealing with a different type of issue with the human condition. You might not be cut out for that particular genre of social work...
    Goodnight

• lewisj82lewisj82 Posts: 51
    Wow. Got back on to see what was new today...
    Boy-That-Escalated-Quickly-Anchorman.gif
    375 x 197 - 2M

BGE XL- Tomball, TX- Texas BBQ... with a Cajun accent.
  • AviatorAviator Posts: 1,405

MDB, dude you need to be fired again.

And someone needs to pack you up and ship you to Kenya.

Large and Small BGE, and a baby black Kub.

And all the toys to make me look like a Gizmo Chef.

>:)

Chattanooga, TN.

• DIE THREAD!! I MEAN NO OFFENSE TO ANYONE, BUT CAN WE PLEASE STOP COMMENTING AND LET THIS DAMN THREAD DIE ALREADY?

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  Named the most dangerous city in America by the F.B.I. three years running.

• AviatorAviator Posts: 1,405

Fred, chill man. Why should it DIE? Some folks just got off work doing the night shift and just read it. I cant help it if you are disabled and are on food stamps and have all the time to read blogs and post.

Just kidding Bro. But others need to participate too. You have. :)

I am hoping you can take some heat.

Large and Small BGE, and a baby black Kub.

And all the toys to make me look like a Gizmo Chef.

>:)

Chattanooga, TN.

• TexanOfTheNorthTexanOfTheNorth Posts: 2,045
    Of course, the irony is, that every post asking to let this thread die simply keeps it alive!

Oh sh!t, now I've done it myself. 
    ;)
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Well, "spa-Peggy" is kind of like spaghetti. I'm not sure what Peggy does different, if anything. But it's the one dish she's kind of made her own.
    Barack Obama is a perfect example of my point. Why hate him because he's black? There are so many other good reasons to hate him without jumping to skin color. Racists just don't try hard enough in my opinion. Give me 5 minutes alone with anybody and I'll find a reason to hate them on a personal level. (this is all just jokes, I'm not really like that)

Richardson, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

• WhalerWhaler Posts: 91
    Yesterday:  Temperature 85 degrees, humidity about 85 percent, did i sweat?  Yes ----  water temperature 81 degrees and the fish were very hungry - five hour fishing trip and limited out on the fish i was targeting -- i don't mind sweating while i'm fighting fish....imageimageimageimage
    Beautiful....Wheres the Speckled Trout to make that a Inshore grand Slam.
    Pensacola,FL
  • Charlie tunaCharlie tuna Posts: 2,191
    The trout was the first fish i caught, an 18 inch which i kept.  Normally, i don't target nor take trout, i fish the inside shore lines and creeks, and occasionally catch a few.  And normally i don't catch many flounder, but they were red hot yesterday.  Caught about sixteen and lost three others at the boat.  Caught three redfish, but they were on the small end of the slot, wouldn't make one meal, and i just don't want to kill them for that.  I'm looking for a couple of 24 inch to 27 inch fish that will yield three meals apiece..  I did end up with about five pounds of fish fillets though....
  • thetrimthetrim Posts: 470
    @charlietuna... Is that you in your avatar, and how big was that monster snook?  Thing looks like a world record.
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12
    Tampa Bay, FL
  • Charlie tunaCharlie tuna Posts: 2,191
    thetrim said:
    @charlietuna... Is that you in your avatar, and how big was that monster snook?  Thing looks like a world record.

That is my biggest, was 48 inches long and released to fight another day.  But far from a world record.  I have had much bigger snook on without landing them -- hey, thats how they got that big!!!  But here's a world record Swordfish caught back in 1978.  It was 12 foot, 1 inch long, weighed 453 pounds and took two hours to land on 50 pound test line.

swordfish.jpg
    634 x 911 - 659K
  • what happened to the pic? That was hilarious....wildly inappropriate but some of your best work to date. I'm starting to come around........

• JRWhiteeJRWhitee Posts: 1,230
    @Charlie Tuna that makes my little 8 footer look like bait. ^:)^
    Marlin .jpg
    604 x 453 - 44K

Large BGE 2006, Small BGE 2014
    Weber Gasser for the Wife. 
    Founding Member of the Green Man Group cooking team.
    Johns Creek, Georgia
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 9,561
    How'd we go from MLK to Moby Dick? Can we please get back to some pimp slapping?
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • thetrimthetrim Posts: 470
    Here are my kids with their recent haul o' plenty from the Gulf. Not quite as impressive but still a fun day on the water
    image.jpg
    1536 x 2048 - 1018K
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12
    Tampa Bay, FL
  • FortodayFortoday Posts: 94
    henapple said:
    How'd we go from MLK to Moby Dick? Can we please get back to some pimp slapping?
    Yeah lets get back to it. 

For Blacks

For Whites