Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
With winter in full gear, we’re enjoying all the awesome photos of EGGs in the cold weather. Stay warm with some of our favorite Dutch oven recipes: Chicken & Dumplings, Chili Con Carne and BLT Soup.

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Whats wrong with you people

Comments

• mountaindewbassmountaindewbass Posts: 1,711
    edited June 2013
    There's a whole nother post about us losing our school jobs due to budget cuts. My wife was an elementary music teacher and I was a school psychologist. Now were both working on our doctorates through Florida state University.
    ·
  • Im not busy at all, Hence why Im on the forum. I guess your right, it came across as racist. Noted
    so you're not going to send it to your pastor? 

·
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 13,249
    It didn't come across as racist... It is racist.

I'm at work do I'll leave the soapbox to someone else.

On a side not... Some of my best friends are Canadian.
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
    ·
  • travisstricktravisstrick Posts: 4,715
    I just want the record to reflect that I feel black on the inside and I take ofence to this whole thread.

Also, I had a black maid growing up so I can't be racist.
    Be careful, man! I've got a beverage here.
    ·
  • shtgunal3shtgunal3 Posts: 2,902
    I'm a southern redneck, about as white as you can get and that **** damn near offended me.

LBGE,SBGE, and a mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .

·
  • And your avatar is of a black man so therefore you can't be a racist.

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  Named the most dangerous city in America by the F.B.I. three years running.

We invented the U.A.W. and carjacking!

·
  • SmokeyPittSmokeyPitt Posts: 5,597

And your avatar is of a black man so therefore you can't be a racist.
    That's actually an x-ray.  Travis is black on the inside.

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg wing. 
    2014 Wing King's Apprentice
    ·
  • sumoconnellsumoconnell Posts: 930
    People only mention race if it matters to them.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Austin, Texas.  I'm the guy holding a beer.
    ·
  • TexanOfTheNorthTexanOfTheNorth Posts: 2,750
    I don't have time to read all of this. Can someone please fill me in? Who are the good guys and who are the bad guys?
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Well, "spa-Peggy" is kind of like spaghetti. I'm not sure what Peggy does different, if anything. But it's the one dish she's kind of made her own.

I don't have time to read all of this. Can someone please fill me in? Who are the good guys and who are the bad guys?

That depends, what color are you?
    XL,L,S 
    Winston-Salem, NC 
    ·
  • I told a Polock joke and things spun out of control from there.  I thought since I'm Polish, it would be ok, but people took offense.

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  Named the most dangerous city in America by the F.B.I. three years running.

·
  • TexanOfTheNorthTexanOfTheNorth Posts: 2,750
    Hi54putty said:
    That depends, what color are you?
    Oh... I'm white but my wife drives a black Mazda  ;)
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Well, "spa-Peggy" is kind of like spaghetti. I'm not sure what Peggy does different, if anything. But it's the one dish she's kind of made her own.
    I see your point alone with cazzy and cen tex. I didn't mean the way it was taken..I need to get better at proof reading stuff to look at post from other people perspectives
    ·
  • BearlodgeBearlodge Posts: 45
    I live in Maggie Valley, N.C. On a mountain at an altitude of 5300 feet. Eight degrees in th Winter, 51 degrees here now and maybe 85 at the worst. No humidity and no people. Just a Green Egg for company.
    ·
  • Are you Grizzly Adams?

·
  • Let the guy up, sheesh when did you guys get so righteous and judgemental? He apologized already.
    "If you have the means, I highly recommend it." - Ferris Bueller
    ·
  • kolbdriverkolbdriver Posts: 400
    Go home.....!!! Some like it hot and humid... Some folk just whine about other folks home...!!
    ·
  • cazzycazzy Posts: 6,908
    Let the guy up, sheesh when did you guys get so righteous and judgemental? He apologized already.
    I believe he was let back up.

This thread was on it's way to death, but you decided to revive it.  The sooner peeps don't post on this thread, the quicker all can move on.  
    Just a hack that makes some **** BBQ...
    ·
    I love black people but those orientals... Sheesh.
    ·
  • Can we let this thread die already?

·
  • Que_n_BrewQue_n_Brew Posts: 548
    I live in a suburb of Dallas and although the summers are brutally hot, the thought of shoveling snow for one day (much less 4 months) keeps me grounded.
    PROUD MEMBER OF THE WHO DAT NATION!
    ·
    I hate people from Michigan...
    ·
  • henapple said:
    I hate people from Michigan...

:-*

·
  • thetrimthetrim Posts: 889
    I hate people that believe in the T Rec more than the reverse sear
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14
    Tampa Bay, FL
    ·
  • thetrimthetrim Posts: 889
    I think MDB is swinging w chrisandjenn.
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14
    Tampa Bay, FL
    ·
  • MrCookingNurseMrCookingNurse Posts: 3,880
    edited June 2013
    Probably, there can't be too many poor black people that own a maltese, especially in the south, too hot for a fufu dog and a fat coloradian

thetrim said:
    I think MDB is swinging w chrisandjenn.

LBGE & SBGE (big momma and pat)
    ·
    Who in the world is Chris and jenn? Should we be friends?
    ·
  • MrCookingNurseMrCookingNurse Posts: 3,880
    Who in the world is Chris and jenn? Should we be friends?
    You really don't get it, do you? 

LBGE & SBGE (big momma and pat)
    ·
    Nope..
    ·