Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Well, I just met henapple

2»

Comments

• JRWhitee
    JRWhitee Posts: 5,678
    TonyA said:
    At ~$12.25/bag mine has to cook better right?  I don't want to go so far as to say I'm jealous .. but I hope you guys appreciate just how cheap that is for good lump.
    $14.99 a bag here in Atlanta.

Johns Creek, Georgia
  • henapple
    henapple Posts: 16,025
    That was a girl...?
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • cazzy
    cazzy Posts: 9,136
    edited June 2013
    henapple said:
    That was a girl...?
    Well, she did have a deep voice.     :-?
    Just a hack that makes some $hitty BBQ....
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Mickey said:
    It was ask why I was loading @travisstrick lump two days after "the meeting" when @henapple brought by the 00. What must of you do not know is Travis is afraid to actually touch lump. At "the meeting" Mrs Travis had her hands full with short Travis and could not load into the car. So I have to take his to work, Mrs Travis comes by and gets it, stores it, and dumps in Egg as needed. This condition of not touching lump has some medical name (really need to get with @foghorn) but Travis just will not talk about it. Think back, all of Travis's cooks have had people around. Someone has to touch the lump to get the Egg started. I bet it goes back to one of the trips to Afghanistan.
    I think that's a HIPAA violation Mickey.
    Mickey, this is clearly part of a much bigger disease process.  We humor him and act like he's a good contributing forum member but let's look at all the symptoms.  He makes his wife touch the lump.  His "method" for cooking brisket involves boiling/steaming it.  We've all seen a picture of him with a lobster growing out of his head.  Look at what he selected for his avatar.  And when you just look at his face, it is clear there was some sort of congenital issue or birth trauma.  If he were somebody of importance he might have the disease named for him one day.

XXL BGE, Karebecue, Klose BYC, Chargiller Akorn Kamado, Weber Smokey Mountain, Grand Turbo gasser, Weber Smoky Joe, and the wheelbarrow that my grandfather used to cook steaks from his cattle

San Antonio, TX

• henapple
    henapple Posts: 16,025
    At least his wife touches his lump...
  • nolaegghead
    I'm ok with him not touching my lump.
    That's not what you said in Salado...
  • nolaegghead
    Hey man, what happens in Salado stays in Salado.....gawd.
    My extension cords and lights stayed in Salado...
  • brycos
    brycos Posts: 137
    Mickey said:
    It was ask why I was loading @travisstrick lump two days after "the meeting" when @henapple brought by the 00. What must of you do not know is Travis is afraid to actually touch lump. At "the meeting" Mrs Travis had her hands full with short Travis and could not load into the car. So I have to take his to work, Mrs Travis comes by and gets it, stores it, and dumps in Egg as needed. This condition of not touching lump has some medical name (really need to get with @foghorn) but Travis just will not talk about it. Think back, all of Travis's cooks have had people around. Someone has to touch the lump to get the Egg started. I bet it goes back to one of the trips to Afghanistan.
    so that's Travis-style!!
  • Chubbs
    Chubbs Posts: 6,929
    Griffin said:

That'll last him through the zombie apocalypse. We all know he doesn't cook anymore, he just reposts old cooks of coffee rubbed birds on the MINI. Love ya, @Mickey;)

Hell last time I asked him for a mini cook on the griddle he posted a pic of the griddle sitting on the egg. No food. It will last him forever at that rate.
    :-\"
    Columbia, SC --- LBGE 2011 -- MINI BGE 2013
  • Foghorn
    Foghorn Posts: 9,795
    Mickey is now an Egghead Emeritus. He sits and ponders philosophical mumblings as he drools on himself - but doesn't do any actual cooking.

XXL BGE, Karebecue, Klose BYC, Chargiller Akorn Kamado, Weber Smokey Mountain, Grand Turbo gasser, Weber Smoky Joe, and the wheelbarrow that my grandfather used to cook steaks from his cattle

San Antonio, TX