Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It feels as though we’ve waited forever for college football to start, and finally the wait is over! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are sure to become fan favorites. As an added bonus, the day before Labor Day is National Bacon Day and we don’t know about you, but we like putting bacon on anything and everything, so we’ll definitely be celebrating that. It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Whats wrong with you people

Comments

He is not a racist. I've never seen him at the meetings.

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  Named the most dangerous city in America by the F.B.I. three years running.

• henapplehenapple Posts: 10,886
    Shut up yem... Let er ride.
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • Little StevenLittle Steven Posts: 26,159
    Ya can't have a battle of wit with an unarmed man. Just sayin'

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• So.. Wow. This got way out of control. Sorry if I offended people that was not my intent.
    My bad. Everyone walks around saying "I hate low income black people and their cajun blackaneeze" with no repricussions in life.

I bet your pastor is not a low income black though so it's OK not to hate him. He probably speaks a brand of english you are more comfortable with which makes him one of those "ok" black people. 

;)

• YEMTrey said:
    I think it's best if this thread just dies a quick death and gets lost several pages in, or is simply deleted.

I hope it's at the top of the board for weeks so everyone sees it. I'm totally cool with what I said. I'll sleep like a baby tonight.

• NsdexterNsdexter Posts: 133
    Without the foolishness of the tangents in thread, I can barely handle Nova Scotia summers let alone the heat of the southern USA. My wife and I went to New Orleans for our honey moon and I could barely waddle from bar to bar playing tourists it was so damn hot and muggy!
    HFX NS
  • Little StevenLittle Steven Posts: 26,159
    YEMTrey said:
    I think it's best if this thread just dies a quick death and gets lost several pages in, or is simply deleted.

I hope it's at the top of the board for weeks so everyone sees it. I'm totally cool with what I said. I'll sleep like a baby tonight.

Yes but you'll still be drunk and tomorrow I'll still be ugly...no wait

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• YEMTreyYEMTrey Posts: 1,418
    YEMTrey said:

I was purely suggesting that in lieu of all the new members and traffic that has been here lately. Not a good thread to have pinned at the top of the page as a representation of the site.
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    "Ain't nobody gonna find ya, unless you get yourself lost."
  • YEMTrey said:
    YEMTrey said:

I was purely suggesting that in lieu of all the new members and traffic that has been here lately. Not a good thread to have pinned at the top of the page as a representation of the site.
    fair enough. I hate that part too but no way was I going to stand by and let that slide. I hope it's all deleted too.....but only for the reasons you state.

• SMITTYtheSMOKERSMITTYtheSMOKER Posts: 1,944
    We pay derely for our great weather here in the SF Bay Area.  Just sayin'.

-SMITTY     

from SANTA CLARA, CA

• doubledouble Posts: 1,214
    Its the last day of spring in the PNW and we have rain and about 55 degrees. I am just fine with our weather I have lump and can cook nothing to complain about.
    Lynnwood WA
  • thetrimthetrim Posts: 532
    Very cool thread....

Weather... regional conflicts.... Racism...Weather.... Snickering between posters.... charges of racism....  more weather rants...  more charges of charges of racism...  lots of regional conflicts...  sweet carol o'connor picture...  slight non apology apology....  deflection of racism....  stand your ground racism charge.....  request for death of the thread....  reflection on maple branches covered with snow on a cool crisp January morning in Thunder Bay.

Let's get back to the love of the rub and sauce exchange.
    This thread will be great in the weekly recap by MCN
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12
    Tampa Bay, FL
  • nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 11,019
    I love the BBQ smoke wafting through this video.

• fishlessmanfishlessman Posts: 15,851
    thetrim said:
    Very cool thread....

Weather... regional conflicts.... Racism...Weather.... Snickering between posters.... charges of racism....  more weather rants...  more charges of charges of racism...  lots of regional conflicts...  sweet carol o'connor picture...  slight non apology apology....  deflection of racism....  stand your ground racism charge.....  request for death of the thread....  reflection on maple branches covered with snow on a cool crisp January morning in Thunder Bay.

Let's get back to the love of the rub and sauce exchange.
    This thread will be great in the weekly recap by MCN
    wait til people start drinking, anyways my computer is shutting down
    Cool song

Tampa Bay, FL
    We should start a "nationality, race, gender" thread so I'll know who to flag.

=))
  • FortodayFortoday Posts: 94
    edited June 2013
    Ha hahaha your so great. Mountaindewbass is a dumb ass. No need for my comment, your taking care of them yourself
    I always flag @nolaegghead... Hipster, diet coke drinking, bed wetting commie. Has a nice sound system though.
  • nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 11,019
    henapple said:
    I always flag @nolaegghead... Hipster, diet coke drinking, bed wetting commie. Has a nice sound system though.
    Hey, I'm not a commie!

• EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 8,540
    henapple said:
    I believe it's Coke Zero, thank you very much. Even the reds have standards.
    I like Mexican Coke (from Sam's), so I can't be racist
    Tampa Bay, FL
  • mountaindewbassmountaindewbass Posts: 1,643
    edited June 2013
    @cazzy if your daughter has already gives up on life and want to grown up to nothingness.. Then Yes I guess I was talking about her. Some how what I said has be come twist to All people instead of this super small group of people that I was talking about. If I had said a small group of low in come white people who game up on life we would not be having such a ridiculous thread
  • The Cen-Tex SmokerThe Cen-Tex Smoker Posts: 11,106
    edited June 2013
    "If I had said a small group of low in come white people who game up on life we would not be having such a ridiculous thread"

But you didn't....and you started the ridiculous thread with your racist rant so you get what you get. I don't see a lot of people coming to your defense here.

Where's that shovel emoticon again?

BTW- What other "super small" groups do you hate? Let's just get it all out there.

• SkinnyVSkinnyV Posts: 1,562
    I saw this backlash coming... It was a bad post.....bad.

Seattle, WA
  • cazzycazzy Posts: 5,503
    edited June 2013

@cazzy if your daughter has already gives up on life and want to grown up to nothingness.. Then Yes I guess I was talking about her. Some how what I said has be come twist to All people instead of this super small group of people that I was talking about. If I had said a small group of low in come white people who game up on life we would not be having such a ridiculous thread

A ridiculous thread because you didn't have the common sense to keep your stupid fucking opinion to yourself.

What I love about your type is that you're quick to speak your mind on a message board. However, I guarantee you don't have the balls to tell those poor black families with their slave mentalities that you hate their kind. Why, because you'll get your ass beat and you know it. So continue being a two faced racist while you trash and profile them behind their back.

What the hell were you trying to accomplish by your post? Did you expect everyone to agree with that dumb shit?

I hope you learn from this though. Learn that you never know who the audience is and who's listening. I'm sure you probably assumed that no black family could ever own an egg though.

• cazzycazzy Posts: 5,503
    Oh and I predicted you would respond exactly the way you would. I actually told a member via text that the response 100% of the time is "I'm not talking about your daughter."

• cazzy said:
    Oh and I predicted you would respond exactly the way you would. I actually told a member via text that the response 100% of the time is "I'm not talking about your daughter."
    That was me......and you nailed it.....15 minutes before he did it.

I think we can settle this once and for all. MDB- show your post to your pastor. If he's cool with it, I am too and I will publicly apologize to you for my misunderstanding of your intentions. I'm sure he will be and you have nothing to worry about, right? What church do you go to again? I'll gladly send it to him for you since you are so busy and all.

• SmokeyPittSmokeyPitt Posts: 4,795
    Ok, since this thread will likely not die anytime soon I just want to understand the story. 

@mountaindewbass - you had to evacuate due to the fires in 2012, but then you were backin CO.  At some point you moved to the Tallahassee area?  Is that correct.  

I'm not sure why it matters...but I feel like I missed an episode in this series. 

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg wing. 
    2014 Wing King's Apprentice
  • mountaindewbassmountaindewbass Posts: 1,643
    edited June 2013
    Im not busy at all, Hence why Im on the forum. I guess your right, it came across as racist. Noted