Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Venison lunch on the small

Venison breakfast sausage and venison cubed steak. 1/2 the cubed steak sat in Dales marinade for about 30 minutes. The other half I used Oakridge venison and wild game rub on. I put some BBQ sauce on the sausage the last few minutes. Right before putting the meat on I threw in a handful of hickory pellets. Cooked direct @ 325. I'm loving this new small egg.

LBGE,SBGE, and a mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .

image.jpg 2.6M
image.jpg 2.3M
image.jpg 2.7M
·

Comments

• Little StevenLittle Steven Posts: 27,320
    Looks good!

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
  • tamu2009tamu2009 Posts: 275
    LOVE me some venison
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    LBGE 2013 - MiniMax 2015 - Seemingly every accessory the fine folks at CGS sell - Fightin' Texas Aggie till I die - Gig 'Em - Located in the bright lights of Dallas
    ·