Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
There are two very delicious food holidays coming up that we wanted to share with you all because cheese and guac deserve to be celebrated! Guacamole Day is on September 16th and Cheeseburger Day is on September 18th. Happy cooking EGGheads! It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

First BGE! It's a small :)

So I picked up a used Small BGE on craigslist for $300 :) I've looked over these forums for a while, mouth watering and all!

I'm curious what the must haves for the small are, I am an inexperienced griller, but I just like the good stuff and had to pick up a BGE ;) and now I know, I need all of the goodies to go with it! I have already bought a high-que grate, and it helped a lot with getting the temps up and well the thing that was in it was just from the get go lol! My buddy wants to smoke a turkey breast on it that he had shot not too long ago, so I guess I'm in need of a plate setter, but I guess if you were in my shoes, and know what you know, whats on the shopping list??? I'm in desperate need of some way to clean the ash out, is the ash tool that BGE sells the way to go?

Thanks!!
Lance

Comments