Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Finally back!

Options
Kosko
Kosko Posts: 535
After being disconnected from all types of communication( phone,Internet , tv etc.) for the last 2 weeks since I have moved in my new house I have finally got back connected ( thanks to piss poor customer service COMCAST!) anyways I just got moved in and my wife and 2 girls left me for 10 days to go see her sister in DC. It had been WEEKS since I fired up my EGG so I started back out with a steak dinner to my self ( since SWMBO has left me for Father's Day!) I have a ton of reading/ catching up! imageimage
Peachtree City, Ga Large BGE

Comments

• Charlie tuna
    Charlie tuna Posts: 2,191
    Options
    This looks perfect!!
  • Chubbs
    Chubbs Posts: 6,929
    Options
    Great looking stizzake
    Columbia, SC --- LBGE 2011 -- MINI BGE 2013
  • bholmes
    bholmes Posts: 5
    Options
    Please dont believe anything this guy has to say. He likes to waist food. He once convinced me to drive around with a dead racoon on the hood of my car in high school, and then the next day convinced me to do the same with a chicken. He obviously isnt worried about the price of meat when he did things like this... Those are two fine grillin animals... All jokes aside. @kosko is about as good as they come. Awesome seeing such a good friend on this site. We need to get together soon nick. I got to talk withRusty last week for a while. Its crazy we never see each other.
  • Eggcelsior
    Eggcelsior Posts: 14,414
    Options
    Isn't comcast just comcastic? I hate those bastards. I'm getting ready to dump them but my only other wired option is DSL.
  • Kosko
    Kosko Posts: 535
    Options
    bholmes said:
    Please dont believe anything this guy has to say. He likes to waist food. He once convinced me to drive around with a dead racoon on the hood of my car in high school, and then the next day convinced me to do the same with a chicken. He obviously isnt worried about the price of meat when he did things like this... Those are two fine grillin animals... All jokes aside. @kosko is about as good as they come. Awesome seeing such a good friend on this site. We need to get together soon nick. I got to talk withRusty last week for a while. Its crazy we never see each other.

Lets get together bro! I am serious! Me and @bholmes used to terrorize them punks in high school, reminds me of the movie dazed and confused!
    Peachtree City, Ga Large BGE