Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
With winter in full gear, we’re enjoying all the awesome photos of EGGs in the cold weather. Stay warm with some of our favorite Dutch oven recipes: Chicken & Dumplings, Chili Con Carne and BLT Soup.

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Three down two to go

Picked up a medium BGE to add to the XL and large. It was the day before fathers day so how could she say no? All I need now is a small and a mini. Actually I have a MINI but it's a supercharged six speed. My kids say I have a disease but my brother put it better, he says it's an Addiction. 
XLBGE, LBGE, MBGE, MINI, 2 Kubs, Fire Magic Gasser
·

Comments

• JaredMDJaredMD Posts: 59
    Looking good, man.. I'm interested to see how the medium performs for you alongside the L/XL.. it seems to be the least common size, but I keep coming back to it as what looks like the right companion for the XL.. the bigger version of a L/S combo, but I haven't heard a ton of feedback about the best uses for the med..

XL BGE - Baltimore, MD
    ·
  • ReldtiCDNReldtiCDN Posts: 141
    I'm not sure but I think the BGE cult has a hold on me also but I like it.Maybe addicted.
    Brampton, Ontario

·
  • finsterfinster Posts: 124
    Best use?  Chix, beef, pork, seafood, veg... I can only afford a med (for now) but do everything anyone else does.  Just not as much.
    MBGE in Charleston

·
  • KainKain Posts: 16
    Where did you get that green, dimpled table? I'm looking for a staging table that I can put a hot platesetter down on (my egg is nested). Thanks.
    ·
  • td66snrftd66snrf Posts: 754
    Kain said:
    Where did you get that green, dimpled table? I'm looking for a staging table that I can put a hot platesetter down on (my egg is nested). Thanks.
    It's just an old patio table. The top is glass so I don't set anything too hot on it. You can see on my large two holders (one on each side) that work great. My platesetters on one side and my pizza stones on the other. I bought them at the 2012 Socal Eggfest from a guy who was making them.
    ·
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 15,797

Sure is fun

<:-P
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max +++ 5th Salado EggFest is March 14, 2015 http://saladoeggheadgathering.blogspot.com

·
  • SmokeyPittSmokeyPitt Posts: 5,587
    Congrats!  I hate to break the news to you, but you have 3 to go:

Your wife is gonna be so mad that I told you that! 

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg wing. 
    2014 Wing King's Apprentice
    ·
  • JRWhiteeJRWhitee Posts: 2,556
    Congrats!  I hate to break the news to you, but you have 3 to go:

Your wife is gonna be so mad that I told you that! 
    LMAO =))

Large BGE 2006, Mini Max 2014 
    Founding Member of the Green Man Group cooking team.
    Johns Creek, Georgia

·
  • td66snrftd66snrf Posts: 754
    I can handle the wife, I'm going to need a bigger patio for that puppy.
    ·