Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Three down two to go

td66snrf
td66snrf Posts: 1,821
Picked up a medium BGE to add to the XL and large. It was the day before fathers day so how could she say no? All I need now is a small and a mini. Actually I have a MINI but it's a supercharged six speed. My kids say I have a disease but my brother put it better, he says it's an Addiction. 
XLBGE, LBGE, MBGE, SMALL, MINI, 2 Kubs, Fire Magic Gasser

Comments

• JaredMD
    JaredMD Posts: 59
    Looking good, man.. I'm interested to see how the medium performs for you alongside the L/XL.. it seems to be the least common size, but I keep coming back to it as what looks like the right companion for the XL.. the bigger version of a L/S combo, but I haven't heard a ton of feedback about the best uses for the med..

XL BGE - Baltimore, MD
  • ReldtiCDN
    ReldtiCDN Posts: 142
    I'm not sure but I think the BGE cult has a hold on me also but I like it.Maybe addicted.
    Brampton, Ontario

• finster
    finster Posts: 136
    Best use?  Chix, beef, pork, seafood, veg... I can only afford a med (for now) but do everything anyone else does.  Just not as much.
    MBGE in Charleston

• Kain
    Kain Posts: 21
    Where did you get that green, dimpled table? I'm looking for a staging table that I can put a hot platesetter down on (my egg is nested). Thanks.
  • td66snrf
    Kain said:
    Where did you get that green, dimpled table? I'm looking for a staging table that I can put a hot platesetter down on (my egg is nested). Thanks.
    It's just an old patio table. The top is glass so I don't set anything too hot on it. You can see on my large two holders (one on each side) that work great. My platesetters on one side and my pizza stones on the other. I bought them at the 2012 Socal Eggfest from a guy who was making them.
  • Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,669

Sure is fun

<:-P
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• SmokeyPitt
    SmokeyPitt Posts: 10,490
    Congrats!  I hate to break the news to you, but you have 3 to go:

Your wife is gonna be so mad that I told you that! 

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

• JRWhitee
    JRWhitee Posts: 5,678
    Congrats!  I hate to break the news to you, but you have 3 to go:

Your wife is gonna be so mad that I told you that! 
    LMAO =))

Johns Creek, Georgia
  • td66snrf
    I can handle the wife, I'm going to need a bigger patio for that puppy.