Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

How long are new user requests taking these days?

Got a buddy that registered under the Ag83 that said he's been registered for at least a month now and still hasn't been activated. How long are these taking these days? I find more than a week ridiculous.....
------------------------------------------------------------------------
LBGE 2013 - MiniMax 2015 - Seemingly every accessory the fine folks at CGS sell - Fightin' Texas Aggie till I die - Gig 'Em - Located in the bright lights of Dallas

Comments

• Little Steven
    Little Steven Posts: 28,817
    I don't think anybody looks after it on a regular basis. Couple of weeks ago there were a dozen new members at the same time.

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• TexanOfTheNorth
    TexanOfTheNorth Posts: 3,951
    And, while we're on the subject, why does this site have such a stringent requirement for your login password. Seems like I had to try 5 or 6 different passwords before I finally came up with one that was acceptable. I'm sure it is more "secure" than my on-line banking password!
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Well, "spa-Peggy" is kind of like spaghetti. I'm not sure what Peggy does different, if anything. But it's the one dish she's kind of made her own.
    When that group of about 20 of us got through about two weeks ago, I emailed the mothership and very politely asked about getting approved after waiting for weeks.  I went through the next day.
    MBGE in Charleston

• tamu2009
    tamu2009 Posts: 387
    What email did you use @finster?
    LBGE 2013 - MiniMax 2015 - Seemingly every accessory the fine folks at CGS sell - Fightin' Texas Aggie till I die - Gig 'Em - Located in the bright lights of Dallas
  • Tydfan
    Tydfan Posts: 41
    Only took a couple of days for mine.

Tuscaloosa, Alabama

• finster
    finster Posts: 136
    @tamu2009  BGE home page, contact us, customer support@bge
    MBGE in Charleston

• JVAV
    JVAV Posts: 18
    I registered last week and was approved within an hour.
  • tamu2009
    tamu2009 Posts: 387
    hmmm. I'll pass the info along
  • henapple
    henapple Posts: 16,025
    Call customer service... Or deliver lump nationwide at cost... They'll move you up front.
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN