Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

We're over capacity.... IT's BACK

Options
Mickey
Mickey Posts: 19,674

We're over capacity

Please wait a moment and try again

Why am I seeing this?

We're experiencing unexpected load and are unable to service this request right now. Please check back in a few minutes, or visit our Service Status for more information.

Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

Comments

• rholt
    rholt Posts: 392
    Options
    I don't see that at all, Mick.
  • YEMTrey
    YEMTrey Posts: 6,829
    Options
    I just got it as well.
    Steve 
    XL, Mini Max, and a 22" Blackstone in Cincinnati, Ohio

• Richard Fl
    Richard Fl Posts: 8,297
    Options
    Mickey said:

We're over capacity

Please wait a moment and try again

Why am I seeing this?

We're experiencing unexpected load and are unable to service this request right now. Please check back in a few minutes, or visit our Service Status for more information.

That is to keep you Texacans from hogging the forum!

• TexanOfTheNorth
    TexanOfTheNorth Posts: 3,951
    Options
    I saw it once yesterday evening and then did not see it again... of course I couldn't access the forum at all after that.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Well, "spa-Peggy" is kind of like spaghetti. I'm not sure what Peggy does different, if anything. But it's the one dish she's kind of made her own.
    Options
    i get it quite often..... especially in the last 2 months
  • bigphil
    bigphil Posts: 1,390
    Options
    Must be a rolling black out like electric companies do . Over bandwidth
    Large Big Green Egg , XL Big Green Egg . BBQ Guru, Weber Kettle, Weber Q grill for road trips.
  • Jebpot
    Jebpot Posts: 374
    Options
    Had it to

XL and Small

Chattanooga, TN

• nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    I just gave up.

Options
    I just gave up.

That was like a knife to the gut. Or the foot, in TFJ's case.
  • frankc623
    frankc623 Posts: 168
    Options
    I've seen it a few times in the past couple weeks. Site wouldn't even load up for me to see that message last night. 
    L-BGE | Westminster, MD
  • BrotherEgg
    BrotherEgg Posts: 95
    Options
    I've been getting that message periodically since I joined this site. Also, I can't log on with my iPad. Keep getting a "Please try again." message.

_______________________________________________________________________________
    Large BGE, PSWoo3, 13"CI grid, Grid Extender, Weber Genesis B Gasser/BGE Storage Cabinet
  • Little Steven
    Little Steven Posts: 28,817
    Options
    I've been getting that message periodically since I joined this site. Also, I can't log on with my iPad. Keep getting a "Please try again." message.
    I find I get it most often if I have copied and pasted text into a post. Pics seem ok.

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• BrotherEgg
    BrotherEgg Posts: 95
    Options
    Not associated with "cut and paste" for me. Just clicking on a thread title. It usually works on the second or third try. Not really a big deal. Not being able to login on the iPad is the most annoying for me.

_______________________________________________________________________________
    Large BGE, PSWoo3, 13"CI grid, Grid Extender, Weber Genesis B Gasser/BGE Storage Cabinet
  • Chubbs
    Chubbs Posts: 6,929
    Options
    I couldn't log in all day yesterday an almost broke my phone. You guys are my only friends #:-S
    Columbia, SC --- LBGE 2011 -- MINI BGE 2013
  • jaydub58
    jaydub58 Posts: 2,167
    Options
    Late yesterday afternoon, PDT, i couldn't get on at all.  No message, just no forum.  If I had @Mickey's phone number, I would have called him!  Working fine now.
    John in the Willamette Valley of Oregon
  • Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,674
    edited June 2013
    Options
    jaydub58 said:
    Late yesterday afternoon, PDT, i couldn't get on at all.  No message, just no forum.  If I had @Mickey's phone number, I would have called him!  Working fine now.

254.289.1877  You call anytime, one of these days I am coming your way.
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• henapple
    henapple Posts: 16,025
    Options
    If i hadn't been having dinner with the Strick family and the Mayor of Salado I would have been in the fetal position. After all the beers and bbq I was in the fecal position... Thinking man style.
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • egger ave
    egger ave Posts: 721
    Options
    The mothership needs to up the capacity on the server that is hosting the forum, could be number of concurrent connections. More $$$ I have been getting it for a couple of weeks.
    1 Large BGE, 1 Mini BGE, 1 Minimax BGE, Original wife and 3 dogs living in the heart of BBQ country in Round Rock Texas. 

"The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it."

Albert Einstein
  • Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,471
    Options
    Quit being so sexy and popular, Mickey; it's your fault so many are coming here!  

Remember when teachers used to say 'You won't have a calculator everywhere you go'?  Well, we showed them.