Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost football season, so we’re perfecting our favorite tailgating and homegating recipes! Whether you like hamburgers, wings, brats, ribs or something cooked with beer, we have everything you’ll need for the perfect tailgate party. We always like inviting friends to join our tailgates because the EGG is about community and having fun, so make sure if you’re inviting company you make extra - the food will be gone before you know it! Don't forget dessert, either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

We're over capacity.... IT's BACK

MickeyMickey Posts: 16,504

We're over capacity

Please wait a moment and try again

Why am I seeing this?

We're experiencing unexpected load and are unable to service this request right now. Please check back in a few minutes, or visit our Service Status for more information.

Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

Comments

• rholtrholt Posts: 375
    I don't see that at all, Mick.
  • YEMTreyYEMTrey Posts: 2,555
    I just got it as well.
    XL and a Mini Max Egg in Cincinnati, Ohio
  • Richard FlRichard Fl Posts: 7,903
    Mickey said:

We're over capacity

Please wait a moment and try again

Why am I seeing this?

We're experiencing unexpected load and are unable to service this request right now. Please check back in a few minutes, or visit our Service Status for more information.

That is to keep you Texacans from hogging the forum!

• TexanOfTheNorthTexanOfTheNorth Posts: 3,909
    I saw it once yesterday evening and then did not see it again... of course I couldn't access the forum at all after that.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Well, "spa-Peggy" is kind of like spaghetti. I'm not sure what Peggy does different, if anything. But it's the one dish she's kind of made her own.
  • bigphilbigphil Posts: 1,386
    Must be a rolling black out like electric companies do . Over bandwidth
    Large Big Green Egg , XL Big Green Egg . BBQ Guru, Weber Kettle, Weber Q grill for road trips.
  • JebpotJebpot Posts: 347
    Had it to

XL and Small

Chattanooga, TN

• nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 15,354
    I just gave up.

• EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 11,538
    I just gave up.

That was like a knife to the gut. Or the foot, in TFJ's case.
  • frankc623frankc623 Posts: 163
    I've seen it a few times in the past couple weeks. Site wouldn't even load up for me to see that message last night. 
    L-BGE | Westminster, MD
  • BrotherEggBrotherEgg Posts: 95
    I've been getting that message periodically since I joined this site. Also, I can't log on with my iPad. Keep getting a "Please try again." message.

_______________________________________________________________________________
    Large BGE, PSWoo3, 13"CI grid, Grid Extender, Weber Genesis B Gasser/BGE Storage Cabinet
  • Little StevenLittle Steven Posts: 27,360
    I've been getting that message periodically since I joined this site. Also, I can't log on with my iPad. Keep getting a "Please try again." message.
    I find I get it most often if I have copied and pasted text into a post. Pics seem ok.

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• BrotherEggBrotherEgg Posts: 95
    Not associated with "cut and paste" for me. Just clicking on a thread title. It usually works on the second or third try. Not really a big deal. Not being able to login on the iPad is the most annoying for me.

_______________________________________________________________________________
    Large BGE, PSWoo3, 13"CI grid, Grid Extender, Weber Genesis B Gasser/BGE Storage Cabinet
  • ChubbsChubbs Posts: 5,583
    I couldn't log in all day yesterday an almost broke my phone. You guys are my only friends #:-S
    Columbia, SC --- LBGE 2011 -- MINI BGE 2013
  • jaydub58jaydub58 Posts: 1,767
    Late yesterday afternoon, PDT, i couldn't get on at all.  No message, just no forum.  If I had @Mickey's phone number, I would have called him!  Working fine now.
    John in the Willamette Valley of Oregon
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 16,504
    edited June 2013
    jaydub58 said:
    Late yesterday afternoon, PDT, i couldn't get on at all.  No message, just no forum.  If I had @Mickey's phone number, I would have called him!  Working fine now.

254.289.1877  You call anytime, one of these days I am coming your way.
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

• henapplehenapple Posts: 14,667
    If i hadn't been having dinner with the Strick family and the Mayor of Salado I would have been in the fetal position. After all the beers and bbq I was in the fecal position... Thinking man style.
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • egger aveegger ave Posts: 580
    The mothership needs to up the capacity on the server that is hosting the forum, could be number of concurrent connections. More $$$ I have been getting it for a couple of weeks.
    1 Large BGE, 1 Mini BGE, 1 Minimax BGE, Original wife and 4 dogs living in the heart of BBQ country in Round Rock Texas. "Friends don't let friends cook with propane"
  • BotchBotch Posts: 3,357
    Quit being so sexy and popular, Mickey; it's your fault so many are coming here!  

Live fast, die young, and leave a well-marbled corpse.  

Ogden, Utard.