Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

We're over capacity.... IT's BACK

MickeyMickey Posts: 16,421

We're over capacity

Please wait a moment and try again

Why am I seeing this?

We're experiencing unexpected load and are unable to service this request right now. Please check back in a few minutes, or visit our Service Status for more information.

Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

·

Comments

• rholtrholt Posts: 368
    I don't see that at all, Mick.
    ·
  • YEMTreyYEMTrey Posts: 2,431
    I just got it as well.
    XL and a Mini Max Egg in Cincinnati, Ohio
    ·
  • Richard FlRichard Fl Posts: 7,861
    Mickey said:

We're over capacity

Please wait a moment and try again

Why am I seeing this?

We're experiencing unexpected load and are unable to service this request right now. Please check back in a few minutes, or visit our Service Status for more information.

That is to keep you Texacans from hogging the forum!

·
  • TexanOfTheNorthTexanOfTheNorth Posts: 3,413
    I saw it once yesterday evening and then did not see it again... of course I couldn't access the forum at all after that.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Well, "spa-Peggy" is kind of like spaghetti. I'm not sure what Peggy does different, if anything. But it's the one dish she's kind of made her own.
    i get it quite often..... especially in the last 2 months
    ·
  • bigphilbigphil Posts: 1,386
    Must be a rolling black out like electric companies do . Over bandwidth
    Large Big Green Egg , XL Big Green Egg . BBQ Guru, Weber Kettle, Weber Q grill for road trips.
    ·
  • JebpotJebpot Posts: 344
    Had it to

XL and Small

Chattanooga, TN

·
  • nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 14,259
    I just gave up.

·
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 11,298
    I just gave up.

That was like a knife to the gut. Or the foot, in TFJ's case.
    ·
  • frankc623frankc623 Posts: 163
    I've seen it a few times in the past couple weeks. Site wouldn't even load up for me to see that message last night. 
    L-BGE | Westminster, MD
    ·
  • BrotherEggBrotherEgg Posts: 95
    I've been getting that message periodically since I joined this site. Also, I can't log on with my iPad. Keep getting a "Please try again." message.

_______________________________________________________________________________
    Large BGE, PSWoo3, 13"CI grid, Grid Extender, Weber Genesis B Gasser/BGE Storage Cabinet
    ·
  • Little StevenLittle Steven Posts: 27,320
    I've been getting that message periodically since I joined this site. Also, I can't log on with my iPad. Keep getting a "Please try again." message.
    I find I get it most often if I have copied and pasted text into a post. Pics seem ok.

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
  • BrotherEggBrotherEgg Posts: 95
    Not associated with "cut and paste" for me. Just clicking on a thread title. It usually works on the second or third try. Not really a big deal. Not being able to login on the iPad is the most annoying for me.

_______________________________________________________________________________
    Large BGE, PSWoo3, 13"CI grid, Grid Extender, Weber Genesis B Gasser/BGE Storage Cabinet
    ·
  • ChubbsChubbs Posts: 5,270
    I couldn't log in all day yesterday an almost broke my phone. You guys are my only friends #:-S
    Columbia, SC --- LBGE 2011 -- MINI BGE 2013
    ·
  • jaydub58jaydub58 Posts: 1,616
    Late yesterday afternoon, PDT, i couldn't get on at all.  No message, just no forum.  If I had @Mickey's phone number, I would have called him!  Working fine now.
    John in the Willamette Valley of Oregon
    ·
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 16,421
    edited June 2013
    jaydub58 said:
    Late yesterday afternoon, PDT, i couldn't get on at all.  No message, just no forum.  If I had @Mickey's phone number, I would have called him!  Working fine now.

254.289.1877  You call anytime, one of these days I am coming your way.
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

·
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 14,430
    If i hadn't been having dinner with the Strick family and the Mayor of Salado I would have been in the fetal position. After all the beers and bbq I was in the fecal position... Thinking man style.
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
    ·
  • egger aveegger ave Posts: 580
    The mothership needs to up the capacity on the server that is hosting the forum, could be number of concurrent connections. More $$$ I have been getting it for a couple of weeks.
    1 Large BGE, 1 Mini BGE, 1 Minimax BGE, Original wife and 4 dogs living in the heart of BBQ country in Round Rock Texas. "Friends don't let friends cook with propane"
    ·
  • BotchBotch Posts: 3,206
    Quit being so sexy and popular, Mickey; it's your fault so many are coming here!  

Live fast, die young, and leave a well-marbled corpse.  

Ogden, Utard.  
    ·