Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope you all had a big green St. Patrick’s Day! While you’re waiting for it to be Easter time, try some of the new recipes we’ve recently added to our website. One of our favorite dishes is the Easy Jambalaya with Beef, and our favorite sweet & savory treat is the Sweet Cream Crostini.

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Without the forum, the only thing I could cook was this... burger!

paqmanpaqman Posts: 1,439
edited June 2013 in Beef

Nothing fancy... Just a burger basted with bbq sauce. 

Comments

• SmokeyPittSmokeyPitt Posts: 5,815
    Nice looking burger Paq.  Looks good and juicy! 

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

·
  • I seriously doubt your thread title, my friend! Great looking burger! I find that a burger cook can be deceptively challenging.

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  Named the most dangerous city in America by the F.B.I. three years running.

We invented the U.A.W. and carjacking!

·
  • calikingcaliking Posts: 6,583
    The force is strong with this one. Cooking in the "dark"... Showoff! :)

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
    ·
  • six_eggsix_egg Posts: 602
    Nice looking burger Paq.  Looks good and juicy! 

+1

XLBGE, LBGE growing accessories.

Want: Ceramicgrillworks 2 tier large, Dutch oven, Cyber Q Wifi

Grenada, MS

·