Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Next throw down- Cast Iron Cookoff! Big money! Big Prizes!

Options
124»

Comments

• SmokeyPitt
    SmokeyPitt Posts: 10,490
    Options
    ...and the winner is.  

The "idea guy" Little Stephen pulls ahead at the end for a photo finish victory.  In a great show of sportsmanship, @U_tarded voted for Little Stephen at 11:22 PM last night to make it a 25-24 game.  
    Congrats Little Stephen!   PM inbound...

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

• TexanOfTheNorth
    TexanOfTheNorth Posts: 3,951
    Options
    What a wonderful display of sportmanship @u_tarded. Congratulations @Little_Steven!
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Well, "spa-Peggy" is kind of like spaghetti. I'm not sure what Peggy does different, if anything. But it's the one dish she's kind of made her own.
    Options
    Congrats LS. And thanks to all who participated. Its been fun and looking forward to more.

Large and Small BGE, Blackstone 36 and a baby black Kub.

Chattanooga, TN.

• Griffin
    Griffin Posts: 8,200
    Options

I think this was as rigged as the NBA Finals have been. I'm taking my toys and going home. :((

Just kidding. That was fun. Congrats @Little_Steven. So when's the next one and what's it gonna be?

Rowlett, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings

• Little Steven
    Little Steven Posts: 28,817
    Options
    What do you guys think? Want to start another one right away?

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• TexanOfTheNorth
    TexanOfTheNorth Posts: 3,951
    Options
    What do you guys think? Want to start another one right away?
    Pick something... I'm ready to go!
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Well, "spa-Peggy" is kind of like spaghetti. I'm not sure what Peggy does different, if anything. But it's the one dish she's kind of made her own.