Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re so close to Thanksgiving that we can taste it and we’re ready to help you prepare the most delicious Thanksgiving feast you’ve ever cooked! Check out our Turkey Cheat Sheet for turkey tips, our Thanksgiving page for turkey recipes, and our Holiday Entertaining Publication for all other Thanksgiving needs to help you make this the best Thanksgiving yet! PS. Don’t forget about breakfast Thanksgiving morning either!

If you missed the 17th Annual EGGtoberfest here are the highlights Click Here

I NEED SOME HELP FROM MY BROTHERS

Ok, so I am getting F*$@#&G Pissed off with the cheap a$$ bbq tools I have now. SWMBO has instructed me that I am allowed to buy a good set. Fortunately for me quality is more important than price, so please my brothers, help me. I want to buy now, not tomorrow, not in 6 hours, NOW! I have done my due diligence already and come to a partial decision. Now I leave it up to those who share common interest, you, my egghead brethren. What is the best high quality heavy duty "slap yo mamma" bbq tool set?

I can't seem to find the set that is too heavy for a woman to use, and has a good case (or not) to keep them in. I just want the best, not some wal-mart special. Not sure why I cannot find it on my own, but I know I have a good support group here.

So, what do y'all use? What is the go to set? Let me have it, I need some help.

Thank you in advance.

-KCCO-

"Entrepreneurs are simply those who understand that there is little difference between obstacle and opportunity and are able to turn both to their advantage."

Comments