Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost Halloween and if you’re cooking on your EGG, you may end up with more people knocking on your door asking for pork chops than candy! In case you’re willing to share and want to please a crowd, we recommend warm Margherita Pizza, FGL’s Lemon Pepper Wings or our favorite, S’mores in a Cone!

If you missed the 17th Annual EGGtoberfest here are the highlights Click Here Fall is upon us, and it's a great time for getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

What to do?

So the boss (SWMBO) gets me a half moon extended grid w/ drip pan for fathers day.  A thoughtful gift and the first time she has tried to get something for the egg.  My extended swing rack from the recent group buy (that she doesn't know about) is going to arrive any day.  No way the half moon goes back after overplaying the initial gesture. Does anyone actually use this thing? I saw the older post about filling the drip pan w/ sand and using it as indirect/direct.  I get it.  Does anyone actually do it?   Beef w/ steak rub,bacon, Sierra Nevada ,onion, pepper.  3 hrs at 250 until 150, foiled  w/ some of the drippings til 200*, rested for two hours and pulled.  I had sliders, the boy had tacos. Simple yet effective.imageimageimageimage
MBGE in Charleston

Comments