Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope you all got to celebrate those tasty food holidays last week, we sure enjoyed them! We are even more excited about the beginning of fall, for so many reasons, but mainly for experiencing the cool, crisp air while being outside cooking up the best recipes the season has to offer. We especially love these Beer Pork Tenderloin and Ground Beef Acorn Squash recipes! Fall is upon us, and it's a great time for getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Check those thermometers!

GriffinGriffin Posts: 6,404

I knew after a few cooks the last coupla week that something was up. Cooks weren't quite lining up properly. I've usually got a fair idea of how long certain items should take to cook. Finally, got off my lazy butt and checked my thermometers.

Water wasn't even boiling and we were already above 300F! That could explain why some of my cooks were taking less time than I was used to. Got it all fixed now and I can rest easy knowing that things will be back on track. Just a friendly reminder to check your thermometers occassionally.  

Richardson, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings

Comments