Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Cool Father's Day Gift

cazzy
cazzy Posts: 9,136
My wifey signed me up for a 6 month membership to BBQ Sauce & Rub of the Month.

http://bbqsauceofthemonth.com/BBQ-Sauce-and-Rub-of-the-Month.html

Very interested to see what they send me! :D
Just a hack that makes some $hitty BBQ....

Comments

• Chubbs
    Chubbs Posts: 6,929
    My name is Cazzy and I am a rub a holic
    Columbia, SC --- LBGE 2011 -- MINI BGE 2013
  • shtgunal3
    shtgunal3 Posts: 5,629
    That's cool Cazzy. My wife did the beer of the month thing for me a couple years ago. It was cool.

LBGE,SBGE, and a Mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .

• CANMAN1976
    CANMAN1976 Posts: 1,593
    What a great gift Cazzy.

Great idea!!!
    Hows ya gettin' on, me ol ****

Kippens.Newfoundland and Labrador. (Canada).
  • cazzy
    shtgunal3 said:

That's cool Cazzy. My wife did the beer of the month thing for me a couple years ago. It was cool.

Yeah, it's a tad overpriced, but that's because they're tacking on the shipping. The bonus here is that this gift green lights me for more rub purchases! :P
  • CAT Seller
    CAT Seller Posts: 208
    edited June 2013
    cazzy Posts: 2,473 9:33PM in EggHead Forum My wifey signed me up for a 6 month membership to BBQ Sauce & Rub of the Month. http://bbqsauceofthemonth.com/BBQ-Sauce-and-Rub-of-the-Month.html Very interested to see what they send me! Funny, I got the exact same thing from my kids. It is the gift that keeps on giving.
    If it ain't a CAT, it's a dog!!! 2 LBGE's & BGE Backyard Chef Edition Cart
  • Nice. That will be sweet.... and spicy
  • flynnbob
    flynnbob Posts: 665
    Cool gift Cazzy.  Somewhat related .... I asked my teen daughter what SWMBO meant tonight. She told me but I forgot.  I think it was something flattering about a spouse.  I can't believe that it is midnight, I have an early flight in the morning, and I am screwing around on the forum.  It is good therapy tho.
    Milton, GA.
  • cazzy
    edited June 2013
    flynnbob said:

Cool gift Cazzy.  Somewhat related .... I asked my teen daughter what SWMBO meant tonight. She told me but I forgot.  I think it was something flattering about a spouse.  I can't believe that it is midnight, I have an early flight in the morning, and I am screwing around on the forum.  It is good therapy tho.

SWMBO - She who must be obeyed

Yep, I'm hitting the sack! Have a good flight man!
  • Skiddymarker
    Skiddymarker Posts: 8,522
    Nice gift, enjoy it as I'm sure you will...
    Delta B.C. - Whiskey and steak, because no good story ever started with someone having a salad!