Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Hawaiian Hot Diggities

Options
Really simple but darn good. Boars Head dogs in Kings Hawaiian buns, topped with slaw and grilled pineapple.

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

Comments

• Aviator
    Aviator Posts: 1,757
    Options
    Sometimes the simplest things are the goodest. Ill take two of those please.

Large and Small BGE, Blackstone 36 and a baby black Kub.

Chattanooga, TN.

• bud812
    bud812 Posts: 1,869
    Options
    And on the Fine China too. >:)

Not to get technical, but according to chemistry alcohol is a solution...

Large & Small BGE

Stockton Ca.

• shtgunal3
    shtgunal3 Posts: 5,647
    Options
    Looks good to me man. I can't find a slaw recipe that both me and the wife like. Yours looks good. Recipe please!

LBGE,SBGE, and a Mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .

• SmokeyPitt
    SmokeyPitt Posts: 10,490
    edited June 2013
    Options
    shtgunal3 said:

Looks good to me man. I can't find a slaw recipe that both me and the wife like. Yours looks good. Recipe please!

Bag of publix slaw mix
    1/2 Jar of Maries Slaw dressing
    A few good shakes of red wine vinegar
    Chopped red onion
    Chopped tri-color sweet peppers
    :D

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

• Owossoegger
    Options
    Those look easy and tasty.
  • Hibby
    Hibby Posts: 606
    Options
    Never had that brand of dogs. How do they compare to Hebrew National? Meal looks good by the way.
    I cook. I eat. I repeat. Thornville, Ohio
  • SmokeyPitt
    Options
    I like the Boars Head better than the Heebs.  I would say they are comparable in quality, but the BH just has better flavor in my opinion.  I actually prefer the BH with the natural casing but my kids don't like them so I got the skinless dogs. 

• Griffin
    Griffin Posts: 8,200
    Options
    Hot diggity!! I could go for one of those right now.

Rowlett, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings

• BYS1981
    BYS1981 Posts: 2,533
    Options
    every meal doesnt need to be fancy.. my kids love dogs off the egg.

I like to do sliders using Hawaiian king rolls topped with teriyaki mixed with sirachi, and a slice of pineapple.
  • SmokeyPitt
    Options
    The KH hot dog buns are really good.  They are the New England style which I haven't been able to find before.  They are great for grilling.  Red Brick Hoplanta IPA was pretty tasty as well to wash it down.  

• SaltySam
    SaltySam Posts: 887
    Options

I can't believe I've actually bookmarked 2 hotdog threads.  These look so good. 

LBGE since June 2012

Omaha, NE

• Hokie_Smoker
    Hokie_Smoker Posts: 662
    Options
    It's almost lunch time.  I'll have two of those and some cool ranch Doritos.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Johnson, Navin R... Sounds like a typical bastard.

Belmont, NC