Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s that time of year again-time to hop on out to your backyard for an EGG hunt. If you’re lucky, you’ll only have to search as far as your patio! Planning on cooking Easter Sunday? Check out our Easter Menu. If you’re looking for a sweet treat to enjoy with the whole family, try at least one of our sweet treats, if not both: Grilled Peeps & Carrot Cupcakes. Lastly, if you’re having company, our Pinterest page has lots of ideas for entertaining. We hope you have an EGGstra tasty holiday!

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

38 lbs pulled pork for Strawberryfest

Did 4 butts for my towns annual Strawberryfest. This was my first time injecting, used Chris Lilly's injection recipe then rubbed with mustard and Oakridge BBQ Secret Weapon rub. Smoked a total of 18 hrs @ 250 with BGE lump and chunks of apple wood. I also threw in some hot links then sliced and added with Famous Dave's Devil Spit (didn't have time to make my own) with 1 butt, it was definitely the hit of the night! The other 3 were pulled and peeps added there own sauce. No pics of actual pulled but 1 pic of what we had left.
image.jpg 273.6K
image.jpg 252.3K
image.jpg 278.6K
·

Comments

• jaydub58jaydub58 Posts: 1,429

Great looking cooks!

Strawberryfest in what town?

John in the Willamette Valley of Oregon
    ·
  • HotwingkingHotwingking Posts: 183
    Marysville Washington