Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

A new low (temp) for me

Sunday has turned into pizza day around here. Wife decided she wants to try a smoked salmon creation of some type so I bought some copper river yesterday an buried it in salt and brown sugar for a little over a half day. Rinsed, dried it off and put it in the fridge uncoverd over night to dry some more. Hit it with some Pineapple head before hitting the smoke. Second cook with WGWW (those unfriendly bastards seemtomake pretty good lump). Had some left over from yesterday's brisket, so added some addt'l, put in some cherry chunks and lit her up. Been holding at 170 for a little over 2 hours so far...never been able to hold that low before, but this is also the first real try since I got the Hi-Q. Seems to do what everyone says... Pics to follow...

Comments