Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
National BBQ Month sure was tasty! We hope you got to try just as many new BBQ recipes as we did and some old favorites as well. If not, you can find all our BBQ recipes here and try them out all summer long. One of our favorites was Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise and Ted Reader’s Rum Injected Sweet Potatoes. As the weather’s heating up, use your EGG for a cool treat-Ice Cream Sandwiches! Keep an eye out for some Father’s Day recipes from chefs & their dads, coming soon!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

F.D.R.

bigphilbigphil Posts: 1,386
Happy Fathers Day to all . Doing Fathers Day ribs for lunch today shooting for round a 12:30 finish rubbed with yellow mustard and 3eyezs rub going on at @265 grid thinking maybe some salads as a side with them  later i'll be doing some hamburgers for dinner simple and easy day at the egg .Hope all the Dad's enjoy your Day .
Large Big Green Egg , XL Big Green Egg . BBQ Guru, Weber Kettle, Weber Q grill for road trips.
·

Comments

• MickeyMickey Posts: 16,276
    Happy Fathers Day to all as well. Today yo
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

·
  • TjcoleyTjcoley Posts: 3,422
    Looking good Phil. Happy Fathers Day.
  • Charlie tunaCharlie tuna Posts: 2,191
    Looks like you are off to a good start, Happy Father's Day to ya!
    ·
  • frankc623frankc623 Posts: 163
    Happy fathers day! Those look great. 3eyez rub is good stuff!
    L-BGE | Westminster, MD
    ·
  • BrotherEggBrotherEgg Posts: 95
    Thanks and same to you Phil. The kids are coming over around 2:00. I'm guessing that they will be wanting a BGE by 6:00

_______________________________________________________________________________
    Large BGE, PSWoo3, 13"CI grid, Grid Extender, Weber Genesis B Gasser/BGE Storage Cabinet
    ·
  • bigphilbigphil Posts: 1,386
    edited June 2013
    all done and devoured they had really good flavor although i over cooked them got busy and lost track of time when i cut them some of the meat fell off the bone  >:P

those were good for the Mother though since she's got a broken wrist 
    Large Big Green Egg , XL Big Green Egg . BBQ Guru, Weber Kettle, Weber Q grill for road trips.
    ·
  • AltonAlton Posts: 432
    Looks good to me.... Happy Farther's Day Back at ya
    PROUD MEMBER OF THE WHO DAT NATION!!!!! Stuck in Dallas.......
    ·