Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re feeling pretty super, how about you? The big game is fast approaching, and while we love football, we love an excuse to invite people over and cook even more! You too can cook like a champion with recipes from Dr. BBQ’s NFL Gameday Cookbook: Grilled Tuna Sandwiches from Seattle and Baked Brie from New England. Who’s going to win? You’ll have to cook both to find out.

The 17th Annual EGGtoberfest was amazing - here are the highlights Click Here

F.D.R.

bigphilbigphil Posts: 1,380
Happy Fathers Day to all . Doing Fathers Day ribs for lunch today shooting for round a 12:30 finish rubbed with yellow mustard and 3eyezs rub going on at @265 grid thinking maybe some salads as a side with them  later i'll be doing some hamburgers for dinner simple and easy day at the egg .Hope all the Dad's enjoy your Day .
Large Big Green Egg , XL Big Green Egg . BBQ Guru, Weber Kettle, Weber Q grill for road trips.
·

Comments

• MickeyMickey Posts: 15,443
    Happy Fathers Day to all as well. Today yo
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max +++ 5th Salado EggFest is March 14, 2015 http://saladoeggheadgathering.blogspot.com

·
  • TjcoleyTjcoley Posts: 3,351
    Looking good Phil. Happy Fathers Day.
  • Charlie tunaCharlie tuna Posts: 2,191
    Looks like you are off to a good start, Happy Father's Day to ya!
    ·
  • frankc623frankc623 Posts: 163
    Happy fathers day! Those look great. 3eyez rub is good stuff!
    L-BGE | Westminster, MD
    ·
  • BrotherEggBrotherEgg Posts: 95
    Thanks and same to you Phil. The kids are coming over around 2:00. I'm guessing that they will be wanting a BGE by 6:00

_______________________________________________________________________________
    Large BGE, PSWoo3, 13"CI grid, Grid Extender, Weber Genesis B Gasser/BGE Storage Cabinet
    ·
  • bigphilbigphil Posts: 1,380
    edited June 2013
    all done and devoured they had really good flavor although i over cooked them got busy and lost track of time when i cut them some of the meat fell off the bone  >:P

those were good for the Mother though since she's got a broken wrist 
    2013-06-16 12.37.26.png
    1280 x 960 - 2M
    Large Big Green Egg , XL Big Green Egg . BBQ Guru, Weber Kettle, Weber Q grill for road trips.
    ·
  • AltonAlton Posts: 431
    Looks good to me.... Happy Farther's Day Back at ya
    PROUD MEMBER OF THE WHO DAT NATION!!!!! Stuck in Dallas.......
    ·