Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Cajun Peanuts

Boiled some last year. Anybody want them again. I do them ahead of time and bring a burner to heat them up.

Comments

• TheHulkTheHulk Posts: 157
    Poppasam,[p]Heck yeah.
  • Bobby-QBobby-Q Posts: 1,993
    Poppasam,
    That's a rhetorical question right?[p]If those are basically the same ones you did in Dillard I'd have to go with hell yes as an answer...lol.[p]Looking forward to seeing you and the Mrs. in October and hopefully in Douglas in November.

• OK, I'll bite, Cajun Peanuts??

Chris
    Santa Clara, CA
    (and Tulane alumni...)
    I am the co-founder of the San Francisco Bay Area Eggfest and I operate the Fred Tri-tip roast Facebook page for Schaub's Meat Market.
  • Poppasam,
    Originally from SC, so you know I love boiled peanuts. I would be most appreciative if you would share your recipe.
    THANKS!!

• love any nuts
  • Seriously... are they really boiled peanuts?

Chris
    I am the co-founder of the San Francisco Bay Area Eggfest and I operate the Fred Tri-tip roast Facebook page for Schaub's Meat Market.