Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

GTA Eggers

Options

How bout the third weekend in August for LS fest? We have two spare bedrooms and 60 feet of couch space. I can throw up a couple of tents in the backyard and maybe rent a mobile home if needed. Let me know what you think guys

Steve 

Caledon, ON

Comments

• BOWHUNR
    BOWHUNR Posts: 1,487
    Options
    That sounds fun! I wish I wasn't so far away.  BTW, we cracked the second jar of la bomba last night........we're hooked!

Mike

I'm ashamed what I did for a Klondike Bar!!

Omaha, NE
  • Little Steven
    Little Steven Posts: 28,817
    Options
    Dude, I'm gonna look after you B-)

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• BOWHUNR
    Options
    I'm gonna do some spares tomorrow and try that Crazy **** hot bbq sauce.  PM me your address since I'm a doof and didn't write it down off your gift box.  I have something local I want you to try.

Mike

Omaha, NE
  • BOWHUNR
    Options
    You watching hockey?  Here we go again!

Omaha, NE
  • TexanOfTheNorth
    TexanOfTheNorth Posts: 3,951
    Options
    Sounds good to me LS. Fits right between the Niagara Eggfest and my daughter's wedding at the end of August. Will this be a weekend long "Woodstock" type affair? 
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Well, "spa-Peggy" is kind of like spaghetti. I'm not sure what Peggy does different, if anything. But it's the one dish she's kind of made her own.
    Options
    Now that would be an exciting Fest. Damn I wished I didn't live at the wrong end of the world.
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• Little Steven
    Options
    Mickey said:
    Now that would be an exciting Fest. Damn I wished I didn't live at the wrong end of the world.
    Oh that's OK Mick. We're all coming to your place for the February fest

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    Mickey said:
    There's a February fest?
    Options
    LS- That sounds fantastic!

I have my son's birthday party on the Saturday mid day, but would love to try and make it out after that!

Cheech,
  • Little Steven
    Options
    Sounds good to me LS. Fits right between the Niagara Eggfest and my daughter's wedding at the end of August. Will this be a weekend long "Woodstock" type affair? 

Whatever anybody wants to do. I have a project that finishes that week so I may have to go to the following. I was trying to hit the zone between mosquitoes and hornets

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• TexanOfTheNorth
    TexanOfTheNorth Posts: 3,951
    Options

Whatever anybody wants to do. I have a project that finishes that week so I may have to go to the following. I was trying to hit the zone between mosquitoes and hornets
    Do whatever works best for you and others. We'll be heading down to Denver either the following Sunday or Monday but, that shouldn't prevent us from coming.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Well, "spa-Peggy" is kind of like spaghetti. I'm not sure what Peggy does different, if anything. But it's the one dish she's kind of made her own.
    edited June 2013
    Options
    I'd like to stop in and see  the pro egg cooks in action since I'm just a block away from Caledon. Is this a 3day event or longer.
    Thats a lot of country are U east or west.

Brampton, Ontario

• Little Steven
    Options
    North. Horseshoe Hill (Dixie/4th line) about a mile south of Hwy 9. Where are you? 

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,674
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Mickey said:
    There's a February fest?
    March 15th..... But Steven you have an open invitation. Come when you want.
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• The Cen-Tex Smoker
    Options
    So tempting......

Keepin' It Weird in The ATX FBTX
  • Little Steven
    Options
    Lord NO!

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• The Cen-Tex Smoker
    Options
    Lord NO!
    I'm much easier to hate in person.

• Little Steven
    Options
    I heard people really like you when you are drinking.

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• The Cen-Tex Smoker
    Options
    I heard people really like you when you are drinking.
    I'm delightful and charming. Just ask me.

• Little Steven
    Options
    So you have told me.

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• ReldtiCDN
    ReldtiCDN Posts: 142
    edited June 2013
    Options

North. Horseshoe Hill (Dixie/4th line) about a mile south of Hwy 9. Where are you? 
    I'm at Mayfield &10 Just follow the smell of sweet maple lump from there, would like to be up in the country but the warden likes the shopping in the city.
    ReldtiCDN said:
    . Is this a 3day event or longer.

Brampton, Ontario