Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost Halloween and if you’re cooking on your EGG, you may end up with more people knocking on your door asking for pork chops than candy! In case you’re willing to share and want to please a crowd, we recommend warm Margherita Pizza, FGL’s Lemon Pepper Wings or our favorite, S’mores in a Cone!

If you missed the 17th Annual EGGtoberfest here are the highlights Click Here Fall is upon us, and it's a great time for getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

PLEASE HELP NEW FIRERING ?

Hello guys ive just purchased my new large egg and have just read the assembly instructions and the yellow instruction sheet said to place the fire ring in with the rounded notches up for the small,med and large eggs and the square new style notches up for the extra large egg only?? I thought the newer eggs all had the square notched fire-ring with the square notches facing up? I bought a three legged spider but now i'm not sure if i should have gotten the five legged spider?

So does anyone have the new fire-ring style for the large egg with the square notches of the fire-ring facing up?

I hope its not only the extra large that has the square notches of the fire-ring facing up!!! Maybe the instructions were not updated?

thanks.
Hows ya gettin' on, me ol cock

Kippens.Newfoundland and Labrador. (Canada).

Comments