Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
With winter in full gear, we’re enjoying all the awesome photos of EGGs in the cold weather. Stay warm with some of our favorite Dutch oven recipes: Chicken & Dumplings, Chili Con Carne and BLT Soup.

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

New mini ... Looks like Russian nesting dolls w/ the BGE candle

photo 20130615_172549_zpsa4e079a8.jpg

photo 20130615_173259_zps43369722.jpg

Well the Fathers Day Stork delivered a mini today.  A welcomed addition to the Large.  I had sold my small a year or so ago, and I guess the kids knew the Large has always been lonely .... 

Nothing left to do but fire 'em up.  

Oh ... I have to share the dancing AND singing "Red Solo Cup" song card I got too. The card alone would been awesome and cool enough ... they must love my Egg'n
photo 20130615_182558_zps272358cf.jpg

·

Comments

• SkinnyVSkinnyV Posts: 2,292
    Welcome to the club.... Have a seat.
    Seattle, WA
    ·
  • sancho65sancho65 Posts: 83
    @turtlecreek what exactly is the little guy? Your gonna love the mini!!
    Large, 2 Small's and Mini BGE Arlington Texas
    ·
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 15,808
    Welcome to the cult within the cult.
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max +++ 5th Salado EggFest is March 14, 2015 http://saladoeggheadgathering.blogspot.com

·
  • shtgunal3shtgunal3 Posts: 2,902
    SCORE!!!!!

LBGE,SBGE, and a mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .

·
  • TurtleCreekTurtleCreek Posts: 140
    sancho65 said:
    @turtlecreek what exactly is the little guy? Your gonna love the mini!!

The little one is a citronella candle.  
    ·
  • bigphilbigphil Posts: 1,380
    awesome was son was just asking if all the eggs could fit inside each other 
    Large Big Green Egg , XL Big Green Egg . BBQ Guru, Weber Kettle, Weber Q grill for road trips.
    ·
  • TurtleCreekTurtleCreek Posts: 140
    Mickey said:
    I think I just learned the secret Mini hand shake from my neighbors ... It's the middle finger, they really hate me now!
    ·
  • bigphilbigphil Posts: 1,380
    Mickey said:
    I think I just learned the secret Mini hand shake from my neighbors ... It's the middle finger, they really hate me now!

=))
    Large Big Green Egg , XL Big Green Egg . BBQ Guru, Weber Kettle, Weber Q grill for road trips.
    ·