Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Big Green Egg at Sam's club

Options
I saw 4 large Green Eggs at Sam's Club today, I thought Eggs were sold at dealers only? $899 with side trays.

Comments

• The Cen-Tex Smoker
    Options
    oh boy.........you just might have started a fun one :))

They do show up there from time to time. It's generally accepted that BGE would not honor the warranty since Sam's is not an authorized dealer. That's not a particularly good deal anyway.  
    Keepin' It Weird in The ATX FBTX
  • njl
    njl Posts: 1,123
    Options
    That's with nest and side trays, so not a horrible deal, but when you consider the only warranty you'll have is the Sam's Club customer satisfaction guarantee, it's kind of iffy.  If your dome, fire ring, or firebox crack, you're either on your own, or would likely have to just return the whole kit to Sam's.
  • flynnbob
    flynnbob Posts: 665
    Options

The deal I got at the Ace store was $765 for the Egg, Nest, Bag of Lump, Ash Tool, and grill gripper. Paid $140 for composite side trays and had them deliver and set-up for another hundy.  Cooked the same night and haven't looked back since. I say if you are going to drop a grand on something you will use for many, many years, spend a little bit extra to do it right the first time.

Milton, GA.